Skarner. Item build for the pubs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

I've been hearing many people saying Skarner was s hitty, needs buffs or being UP.

I've tried him myself several times (at least 10 yet).

I don't like his jungling, too slow. Mana problems and base AS of a tank.

As an hybrid, he's not very shiny too. He looks more as a spell spammer than a fierce berserker. Even his lore may makes us think he's a mage of some sort.

So, i've come out with this build which seems to work VERY well. But, you need solo top preferably, it's expensive, but worthy.

So.

Start with Meki Pendant +2 hp pot.

After that upgrade to Tear of the Goddess

Get boots ( i prefer Boots of swiftness, but they all work except mobility and Ionians)

now you start a kindlegem to make a Spirit visage afterwards.

Then go for Frozen Heart, Rod of Ages, morph Tear in archangel staff.

This leaves us with last spot which would preferably be : GA, Abyssal Scepter, Banshee's veil, Hourglass, Deathcap (didnt try). But my favorite is Lichbane.

You can get a Sheen for more damage between 2 items and finish it in the end.

I went Ignite, Flash as summoners.

Masteries: you can do 9-21-0, 0-9-21 (best imo), 0-21-9

Runes. Mpen or AP marks. AP quints, Armor seals, MR glyphs.

Spells : I max E first, it's low range but it gives nice Heals with SV and nice damage, nice for farming too. then i max W, maxing Q in the end.

TL: DR : items: AA, Boots of swiftness, SV, FH, RoA, Lichbane
spells : R> E > W > Q
Masteries: 0-9-21
Runes: Mpen marks, AP quints, armor seals, MR glyphs.

= tanky as fk, annoying as fk.

wi1lywonka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

I've actually gone: Merc Treads, Wit's End, Trinity Force, Nashor's Tooth, Madred's Bloodrazor, Phantom Dancer or IE.

It makes him the perfect anti mage, with some armor for tanking turrets. His W is great to tank turrets with, because he has an almost constant shield with all of his attack speed. With crit runes and an IE or PD, he does significant damage with his auto attacks plus his Q and E spam. PD + Trin + W equals 550 + movement speed.

Wyl

08-10-2011

k gonna try that. But i like being unkillable :P

Wyl

08-11-2011

bump

Sooothsayer

Recruiter

DCDT Dito

08-11-2011

Mastery 21 / 9 / 0

Summoner Spell Smite / Ghost

Rune X9 0.95 physical dmg mark X9 0.75 dodge seal X9 0.15 magic resist per level glyph

X3 2.25 attack dmg quint

Startin item cloth armor 5 potion starting spot blue,following up whit wolf then wraith red then golem.

after that back get dodge boots and a pot,harass each lane and wait for your level 6,at 6 gank middle activate ghost and w speed shoudl eb around the 510 bash couple time and try timming urself when he reach the so called ''Safe'' spot to flash to tower safety ulti at that moment,if well done the flash will work but the ulti will still link dragging him back to you,if not for safety ulti first drag then slow and combo anticcipating the flash stay one step ahead and damge whit q.

your next item is trintiy force followed by either a rageblade or a catalysm depending on situation.

Final build

Trinity Force - Rageblade - Etiher gunblade or ghostblade - Veil - Frozen Heart - Dodge boots. result about 250 ad 175 ap 210 armor 180 mr 20.75% dodge chance 435 move whitout ghost or w 2.7k health 2k mana. that buidl can easly solo you nashor if you have the blue the tremendous cd reduction along whit your passive allow your shield to alway be up.

your trinity will alway be proking for a good 650 meele dmg along whit small poke of 150-250 from your q and e so plenty dmg on single target along whit a good aoe bonus,your e will heal you and evne mroe if you use a gunblade.the build can also be adaped whit spirit visage.

skill order for the first 6 lvl. q - e - q -w -q -r. then keep hitting q w r when you can r first q then w last when all maxed finish whit e.

Fast jungling good gank can easly solo baron whne you got 75% your build done,annyoing as **** and tanky as ****,the hyrid let you have good shield and thanks to trintiy force you can do 450-600 dmg proc each 3 sec.

Wyl

08-11-2011

Yeah, i've checked your profile Dito.

In overall those scores are decent, but you get a lot of deaths too.

ill post a SS when i'd have done 10 consecutive games with him so my match history is filled.

DCDT Dito

08-11-2011

that cause i do couple dumb move,still need a lot mroe game im far from mastering him.

didnt get the timign down for ulti altought i got a couple good pull when some tried to flash.

even cough one that used teleprot it didnt track it up to him but it poppe my cooldown so i guess it dragged him out of where he went,atleast i hope.

****ed up a nindalee that tried to jump over a wall and even prevent a over the flash baron steal by dragging him back to me.

also dont have the reflex yet to pop q on a minion while passing to slow on the next one.

Stephen Stills

08-11-2011

i went sapphire, 2 health pots, then sheen, then berserkers greaves, then nashors tooth, wits end, madreds, finnish trinity, didnt get further cause the game ended -.-

Wyl

08-11-2011

Good luck in your mastering dito, i didn't want to vex you. I have lots to do to. But yes it's funny to ruin a flash or escape with ult ^^