Disappointed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce Jones View Post
I'm saying the AB or Dominion game mode should stay in MMO or FPS not Dota based games.
why?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duce Jones

Junior Member

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
why?
With that comment you pretty much reinforced my earlier comment..."I'm so surprised that people on these forums can't even comprehend my post. It's amazing how brain dead people can be..."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaoticlight

Junior Member

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce Jones View Post
"League of legends Dominion is the largest update, ever!" - Marc Merrill (President and Executive Producer)

It's sad that League of Legends largest update is a rip off of World of Warcraft's Arathi Basin battleground.
So you're saying WoW wasn't the first to make this mode, yet LoL is ripping WoW off? Make up your mind because right now you appear to be an idiot who will say anything to win an argument.

You apparently don't know what a MOBA game is. MOBA means Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. No where in that does it say "Lane wars". DoTA was a classic MOBA but that doesn't mean it is the only style MOBA games can take.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nasty Neighbor

Senior Member

08-10-2011

God forbid they give us a new map and game mode everyone knows they are only able to add one new map ever and its used up on this what are we to do now?!

I heard blizzard invented the game mode that involved holding strategic points to gain points derp derp.

DoTa was based off of Aeon of Strife from starcraft. Because awesome stuff inspires awesome ideas.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duce Jones

Junior Member

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticlight View Post
So you're saying WoW wasn't the first to make this mode, yet LoL is ripping WoW off? Make up your mind because right now you appear to be an idiot who will say anything to win an argument.

You apparently don't know what a MOBA game is. MOBA means Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. No where in that does it say "Lane wars". DoTA was a classic MOBA but that doesn't mean it is the only style MOBA games can take.
How many times do I have to say learn to read??? I might as well have L2read copied and ready to go for Ctrl+V... I know what MOBA is. I'm talking Directly about DotA. Because the Gameplay and Gamemode just wont work in my opinion.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duce Jones

Junior Member

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreaninnetcafe View Post
god forbid they give us a new map and game mode everyone knows they are only able to add one new map ever and its used up on this what are we to do now?!

I heard blizzard invented the game mode that involved holding strategic points to gain points derp derp.
you've won the dumbass award! L2read


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nasty Neighbor

Senior Member

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce Jones View Post
you've won the dumbass award! L2read
Last i checked classic gameplay was the TEAM FIGHTS.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duce Jones

Junior Member

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanInNetcafe View Post
Last i checked classic gameplay was the TEAM FIGHTS.
Dude you must be so Korean. Just play SC2.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danusaurus Rex

Senior Member

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasselin View Post
When I play Arathai Basin I don't start at level 3 and there isn't a goblin selling me gear as I gain gold from killing enemy players or creeps.

Also there aren't 85 classes.
81*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamoanChief

Senior Member

08-10-2011

So Just because WoW has 5v5 Arenas, Moba's must have ripped that off from wow too huh? Warsong Gulch? Wow how Original Blizzard oh wait I found a game called Capture the Flag thats just like it, they must have ripped it from WoW....And I forgot about all the Creep in World of Warcraft Oh Yeah and I forgot that levels werent persistent in WoW. at the beginning of AB all the heroes were level 1. Your argument that League of Legends Ripped their idea of "Dominon" off from WoW Holds absolutely no water sir. Lawyer-ed.