Disappointed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wasselin

08-10-2011

When I play Arathai Basin I don't start at level 3 and there isn't a goblin selling me gear as I gain gold from killing enemy players or creeps.

Also there aren't 85 classes.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

yup Arathi Basin was definitely the first time the thought of holding a strategic location in a battle was ever thought of.
you know, discounting thousands of years of military history and all that.
oh wait...

DeadSkyy

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce Jones View Post
I'm not another idiot thinking WoW is the first at everything. I've heard from others that they would rather play AB than TFC. Blizzard took their idea and almost perfected it. Fool.
That wasn't my point i was just throwing 1 game that has control in it. Im not saying TFC was first either. Im just saying control has been around. Also im glad you shared your opinion on AB. I personally hate AB and dont think it is perfected but thanks for your input i guess? Just thought id share mine if its sharing time

Duce Jones

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasselin View Post
When I play Arathai Basin I don't start at level 3 and there isn't a goblin selling me gear as I gain gold from killing enemy players or creeps.

Also there aren't 85 classes.
When you learn to read feel free to leave an actual comment.

Chaoticlight

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duce Jones View Post
I'm not another idiot thinking WoW is the first at everything. I've heard from others that they would rather play AB than TFC. Blizzard took their idea and almost perfected it. Fool.
WoW perfected Control point style gameplay? I sincerely hope you're joking. You can find exact replicas of Arathi Basin's specific mechanics and style and layout that existed before WoW. Just because a big game made something popular doesn't mean that they were original with the idea.

Here's a lesson you should remember OP, nothing is original. Everything that can be thought of has been before and is just being recycled to fit modern society.

Duce Jones

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticlight View Post
WoW perfected Control point style gameplay? I sincerely hope you're joking. You can find exact replicas of Arathi Basin's specific mechanics and style and layout that existed before WoW. Just because a big game made something popular doesn't mean that they were original with the idea.

Here's a lesson you should remember OP, nothing is original. Everything that can be thought of has been before and is just being recycled to fit modern society.
Probably the second time saying this on this thread. I didn't say WoW was the first to make the game mode. I already knew that. I'm not saying they stole the idea. I'm saying the AB or Dominion game mode should stay in MMO or FPS not Dota based games.

SilentKalel

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaoticlight View Post
this man is right he knows whats up
also i cant wait for the crystal scar to be released

Duce Jones

08-10-2011

I'm so surprised that people on these forums can't even comprehend my post. It's amazing how brain dead people can be.

wi1lywonka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Upvoted. I agree that they should do variants of Moba, not new game modes.

Duce Jones

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wi1lywonka View Post
Upvoted. I agree that they should do variants of Moba, not new game modes.
Thank you for one person understands me! I was using WoW as an example because it's a massive mmorpg and a lot of people know about it. I'm sure if I said TFC no one would understand me.