Caitlyn's range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrath of Sekhmet

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkaellon View Post
I'm sure you're just talking about her q. Her autoattack can NOT hit you behind your turret without her getting hit.
Actually I have had situations where that has happened, but it was due to bugs in the turret ai; she wasn't actually out of range of the turret, she was just attacking me and it wasn't changing target. Extremely frustrating, especially when my team forces me mid against an enormous range disadvantage.

For the record (because someone posted incorrect information earlier), Caitlyn's auto attack range is the highest base range of any ad carry (except maybe high level Trystana). It is 50 units higher than Ashe's, for comparison.

alcibiades5410

01-27-2013

no one's autoattack outranges a tower, she's just stepping in and firing a shot on you between turret shots. Any champ can do that.

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyward Svvord View Post
LOL THE FUNNIEST THING ABOUT THIS THREAD IS THAT NO ONE FROM BETA HAS COMMENTED ON IT LOL

well back in beta my young-uns when tristana was lvl 18 she could backdoor without receiving any damage she outranged turrets, any turrets, Caitlyn cant do that but I admit her range is pretty large lol
^

stop the necro