Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Caitlyn's range

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fletche00

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Cait cannot outrange a tower, I main her and trist, and neither of them can do that.

If they are standing diaginal from the tower, it will seem like she can AA you and have longer range than the tower, but it is a small area where you can safely attack near turret and not get attacked by it, you are out of range of the tower, but in this area, you cannot attack the tower.

Play ADC for a while, find that area I speak of, and you will find that you just got worked by an experienced ADC.

Please /thread


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Wynrotar:
i just witness caitlin outrange a turret in my last match
so either its a glitch or shts ****ed up


Quote:
fletche00:
Cait cannot outrange a tower, I main her and trist, and neither of them can do that.

If they are standing diaginal from the tower, it will seem like she can AA you and have longer range than the tower, but it is a small area where you can safely attack near turret and not get attacked by it, you are out of range of the tower, but in this area, you cannot attack the tower.

Play ADC for a while, find that area I speak of, and you will find that you just got worked by an experienced ADC.

Please /thread

I smell black magics!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fletche00

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
CerealBoxOfDoom:
I smell black magics!



Haha...you sure that smell isn't sulfur and gunpowder?

Seriously, does nobody know about this spot in the lanes, it works in all of them, and is not a bug.

I found out as a caitlyn when an Ashe stomped me from it. Best lesson I ever learned from an ass wooping


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
fletche00:
Haha...you sure that smell isn't sulfur and gunpowder?

Seriously, does nobody know about this spot in the lanes, it works in all of them, and is not a bug.

I found out as a caitlyn when an Ashe stomped me from it. Best lesson I ever learned from an ass wooping

more like necromagics!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy1

Senior Member

01-26-2013

only champs who can shoot further than towers are tris with his passive mid-late game and twitch when his ult is up


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Novavell

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Fluffy1:
only champs who can shoot further than towers are tris with "her" passive mid-late game and twitch when his ult is up


fixed


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Novavell:
fix'd

fix'd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy1

Senior Member

01-26-2013

cheers, 4am here, totally missed my spelling


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JustMyBassCannon

Recruiter

01-26-2013

Why are you keeping a necro post going? And btw, Tristana doesn't outrange turrets with her passive. Neither does Kog'maw with his W (which nobody thought about, but he has a longer range than Tristana's passive gives).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

Senior Member

01-26-2013

Quote:
Fluffy1:
cheers, 4am here, totally missed my spelling

If you go by american time you'll spell better xD

Cuz american time is always the right time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M


123