Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Early-> Late game in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snoozyy

08-10-2011

As Riot said in their video, Dominion will be a fast paced game, ranging twenty to thirty minutes each game. So, because of that they said that you can get late game items thirteen minutes in, I'm assuming. So, does that mean.. early game champions will dominate? Or.. late game? Or does this just screw everything up.

BigDaddyDelish

08-10-2011

There will be no way to find out until we get there, but I suspect champions like LeBlanc and Ezreal who are currently seen as weak will find a very nice place to settle in Dominion, and will be much more valuable with the new system.

MagicMyshu

08-10-2011

I think Cass is gonna rock dominion. At least when I'm playing her =). Don't run there I put a pool of poison just for you! No srsly let's do this!

Archlord Mythos

08-10-2011

I'm debating how different I'll make my build with Galio. I already have a fairly strong early game (actual damage potential starts coming in around level 3!) and a strong late game, however I may not be able to reach some of the right items (or they may just not even be available!)

Plus, working in new items might not be a bad idea either.

Of course, this is all considering laning/pushing, and more poke harass than all-out fights. Could very well be completely different in Dominion!

Twixiee

08-10-2011

its all abotu dat Teemo