uhhh guys is nidalee getting a rework

First Riot Post
12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParallaxIsGod

Member

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergar View Post
If they nerfed those without massive buffs to cat form then Nidalee would be sub-Eve quality, but k. Not sure if you've played Nidalee, but late game team fights consist of Nidalee walking back and forth in back throwing easily dodgeable spears and casting heals on the carry every 5 or so seconds because every other option results in your horrible, instantaneous death.
UMMMMM...... first off sir I play Nidalee all the time and you should be casting that heal on yourself. Tanks 2nd. Carries 3rd. If the carry can't take care of themselves then they should try rethinking who they play as. And WHY aren't you jumping into those teamfights as a cougar? Seriously dude. Only throw a spear when you know it will hit and then jump in there as a cougar. Focus on ap with a little ad and keep your dodge up with runes. You can jump in the fight, cause some harass damage, maybe even get a kill or two in the process, and jump back out with pounce or flash your way out. If you're getting owned out there as Nidalee then plz do the world a favor and don't ever play her again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baconbandit

Recruiter

08-11-2011

So you play a support character with a heal and don't heal anyone else? You prioritize yourself? I see you're a great team player and all your points about nidalee play are valid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParallaxIsGod

Member

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baconbandit View Post
So you play a support character with a heal and don't heal anyone else? You prioritize yourself? I see you're a great team player and all your points about nidalee play are valid.
umm dude let me rephrase by saying you should be first priority with nidalee BUT IT IS IMPORTANT to heal others when needed. I focus healing myself primarily when using Nidalee to keep up my harass and keep pushing the lane. I'm not saying heal only yourself with any support character. I play Soraka as well and I NEVER prioritize myself. All I'm saying is Nidalee is not your typical support with heal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sergar

Senior Member

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParallaxIsGod View Post
UMMMMM...... first off sir I play Nidalee all the time and you should be casting that heal on yourself. Tanks 2nd. Carries 3rd. If the carry can't take care of themselves then they should try rethinking who they play as.
I see someone thinks this is a MMO. Standing in back means you have to heal yourself less. Tanks rarely get focused and rarely need heals. Carrys often get focused and often need heals, and 60% attack speed over 7 seconds is a huge steroid for your AD carry. Carrys are the ones who get the kills, for the most part. But ok.



Quote:
And WHY aren't you jumping into those teamfights as a cougar? Seriously dude. Only throw a spear when you know it will hit and then jump in there as a cougar. Focus on ap with a little ad and keep your dodge up with runes. You can jump in the fight, cause some harass damage, maybe even get a kill or two in the process, and jump back out with pounce or flash your way out. If you're getting owned out there as Nidalee then plz do the world a favor and don't ever play her again.
Cougar is melee, and does less damage then an average melee carry while having less survivability. It's great for escapes chases and pushing, but it's rarely useful in team fights. You could potentially build for it and go heavier on survival items like a real melee carry, but then you'd still be doing less damage then a real carry and your support and spear chucking would suffer a lot.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Handbananna

Senior Member

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynac View Post
cause I heard somewhere there is no brush in dominion so she kinda can't use her passive
wanh wanh, brush has always been one of the worst parts of LoL anyway, it'd mean the gods were shining down upon us if they actually got rid of it, but that would require gods to exist so that's not going to happen.


12