[HELP] Teemo AD rune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whitepigkung

05-07-2010

Please suggest runes for phy attack teemo please :

In my mind right now I want to get damage per champ level but it seem that a lot of ppl

use armour pen more than damage, can u guys tell me y ? and what should I get for each

one ? That would be really helpful, I'm not plan to get anything on CD reduction tho

thx you

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

The reason why people get APen runes is that it allows you to do much more damage than an AD rune ever will. To figure out why, you need to know what Armor does.

Each point of Armor means that it'll take 1% more physical damage to kill you. So if you had 100 Armor, it'd take twice as much physical damage to kill you (but only 1x the amount of magic damage to r4pe your face). Champions start with some base Armor at least, and their base Armor reaches 70+ by level 18.

I'm pretty sure you can do the math. Typical base AD values for lvl 18 champions are around 100, and you'd normally get that much AD at around lvl 8-11 or something. From just penetrating your opponent's Armor, you do more damage than a mere 1.8 AD ever will (from an AD/lvl Mark).

whitepigkung

05-08-2010

SO AD runes become trash and no one use it ?

RIOT GOT WORK TO DO HERE