Champion Sale: 50% Off Malzahar, Heimerdinger, and Cho'gath

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ElBurroBandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Of course you'd expect sales to usually be a let down. They don't give us what we want. They give us crapz that they want to give us. I think it's a little obvious considering the director of marketing is named "MONEYPenny"

I hate OVER 9000TH in queue. Too bad it's not like Pre-K where I can cut in line D:

Rêflex

08-10-2011

wow riot you ****ing morons right after i get malzahar and chogath goes on ip sale then another ****ty champ nocturn brand kennen thats a good sale u pricks

Namenloss

08-10-2011

Nice sale..Not, **** you Riot. I bet you guys are laughing your lazy little asses off when you saw Cho'gath go on sale. He's 1350 IP ffs, do you guys not have brains? Or do you like trolling us? Heimer is just as easily farmed to. The only one worth it would be Malz but hell I already have him. Good job on the **** champ sale to match the **** skin sale you guys put up this week.

Snx James

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

I can't find the champions in the SKINS tab I want to get heimer even though i don't play him

XxRamenNinjaxX

Recruiter

08-10-2011

why no reduce ip???

Mikasu

08-10-2011

This is a joke. There are plenty of 6300s that haven't been on sale since the last time malzahar was. Cho'gath just got reduced, but wouldn't have been worth it even before that. Heimerdinger is a garbage champion that I could hardly justify spending ip on much less rp. How about brand, swain, blitzcrank, or something.

DigimonFTW

08-10-2011

yeah the MALZACUZ is BACK

Rêflex

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namenloss View Post
Nice sale..Not, **** you Riot. I bet you guys are laughing your lazy little asses off when you saw Cho'gath go on sale. He's 1350 IP ffs, do you guys not have brains? Or do you like trolling us? Heimer is just as easily farmed to. The only one worth it would be Malz but hell I already have him. Good job on the **** champ sale to match the **** skin sale you guys put up this week.
I feel how you feel i already have malzahar and ****ing chogath went on ip sale then another ****ty champ appears moneypenny is a ****ing moron if i was in charge of the sales i would reply to peoples sale ideas

curiel

08-10-2011

i feel speical being a malz player there are so few of us around i dont want any more

AlmightySlowpoke

Recruiter

08-10-2011

Right after I buy Cho'gath, you guys run THREE sales on him. Feels Bad Man.