Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sale: 50% Off Malzahar, Heimerdinger, and Cho'gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaserhawk

08-11-2011

So when these guys go on sale for 50% off, is that just their RP or does their IP get 50% off too? Some please help me on this.

Eziodjinn

08-11-2011

Quote:
Iplaygameslawl:
yeah... malzahar is a bad 6300 ip champ... (to hard for not much return) heimer ... might aswell buy with IP if you want him and chog got lowered in IP. good champ sale... *sarcasm*

What the hell are you even talking about? Where are you from exactly? How old are you? Malzahar is actually really easy to play if you aren't dumb as a rock. So I guess that puts you in the same IQ bracket as rocks.

Quote:
Phaserhawk:
So when these guys go on sale for 50% off, is that just their RP or does their IP get 50% off too? Some please help me on this.

Just RP.

Arcanist Supreme

08-11-2011

Has Blitzcrank ever been on sale? Because I could totally go for some Blitzcrank right now.

TimeToTM32You

08-11-2011

you guys should lower mals ip points

LerieBR

Recruiter

08-11-2011

I think it's very cool, but could be for IP the Heimerdinger

Propogation

08-11-2011

Kog'Maw?

Anyone?

Misentro

08-11-2011

It feels like they're planning to nerf Cho into oblivion, reducing his IP cost, putting him on sale and putting Nightmare Cho on sale.

McPancake

08-11-2011

i just bought malz to > - <. why does this happen to me

Fresita

08-11-2011

Anyone else noticed the error in this post? " Click on the Skins tab in the Champions to purchase these discounted skins."... these discounted SKINS? haha it's discounted champions. anyways, it's not a biggie, i was just pointing that out

Lord Mordoth

08-11-2011

Sale doesn't seem to be in effect at the moment... Just checked the store and malz and heim at least are still full price... Any idea when the sale will actually start?

Edit: Derp... computer date set wrong XD...

Looking forward to buying malz though. So I'm not complaining about this sale.