PAX Costume Contest - Dress to Impress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xZynk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

My friend didn't order our PAX sunday passes so we can't go :< can't wait to see the costumes though!

Mussolini

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

i really want that singed skin :/ but i can't go.

Killitwithlols

08-10-2011

I do hope people start making jaana costumes :3

Nyreva

08-10-2011

I think I know who is going to win this one. =)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=costume

xkholdstarex

08-10-2011

if someone is capable of making a true-to-life Mordekaizer suit, with the same quality and attention to detail as some of the warhammer 40k cosplayers out there, they would win automatically.

http://0.tqn.com/d/manga/1/0/X/q/0/-...splay1_500.jpg

someone get this man some aluminum sheets(not foil) and some styrafoam, STAT!!!!

Cidem1324

Web Content Assistant

08-10-2011

Yay! I think I'll be able to make it this time. =)

k0sent0

Web Content Assistant

08-10-2011
3 of 4 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarkan of Arkham View Post
Yes it is, especially if you can do something epic. Although I can't give away his name, let's just say I know a certain someone who will be showing up as the most realistic looking Mordekaiser ever. Seriously the suit is like 7 feet tall, he just needs to figure out how to not trip while walking in it. I on the other hand am nothing more than a humble Garen.
I know a bunch of people who would LOVE to see a great Mordekaiser costume! including me!

unistall333

08-10-2011

i will never get a skin!!!!!!

Rabbitsuit

08-10-2011

So only the cosplayers will get Riot Singed now?
When I go there I'll be denied one?

If I wasn't also a giant fan of penny arcade, I don't think I'd be able to walk around and enjoy the convention.

GoodShepperd

08-10-2011

does this mean that Riot K-9 Nasus will only be available at special events? cuz that would make it like 100 times harder for me to acquire it....