PAX Costume Contest - Dress to Impress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torchide

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Can't wait to see the Leblancs.

Hak3n

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Inb4 Tamat checks the girls junk

A Freaking Pony

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Riot Squad Singed skin, which is being retired to make room for a brand new face on the Riot squad.
I'm gonna take a guess here and say that the ''brand new face'' will be Riot squad K-9 Nasus

EDIT: Ninja'd... by like three pages -_-

Laogrith

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amariithynar View Post
Lame. Everyone knows PAX is sold out long before these sorts of announcements. Not to mention it also costs an arma nd a leg. Having something like this is cool for them and all, but what about for the rest of us?
60 bucks for all three days.... like with any big event, preorder within the first week and you can go!

Edgecrusher021

08-10-2011

rp is not incentive to dress up like a maniac and flaunt around at a gaming convention

Shuga Buns

08-10-2011

Lemme go get a ticket.

EDIT: All Tickets are sold out

Calys Teneb

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laogrith View Post
60 bucks for all three days.... like with any big event, preorder within the first week and you can go!
60 for us who live in the area, we don't have to worry about fare or hotel stay.

littletacoboy69

08-10-2011

Nerds.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-10-2011

Yes it is, especially if you can do something epic. Although I can't give away his name, let's just say I know a certain someone who will be showing up as the most realistic looking Mordekaiser ever. Seriously the suit is like 7 feet tall, he just needs to figure out how to not trip while walking in it. I on the other hand am nothing more than a humble Garen.

Belsambar

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
Attention Summoners!

WHEN: Day 3 - Sunday, the 27th of August, 2011 from 2PM - 3PM Pacific Time. Signups open at 1PM.
the 27th of august is a Saturday, I should know, it's my birthday lol.

Edit: Nikasaur changed the date of the post so now it says Sunday the 28th, everything fixed