So how exactly do we play Dominion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

d10p3t

Recruiter

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by issfire View Post
Quests are dynamically generated capture point objectives that are generated based on the situation on the map. They always involve two adjacent and oppositely owned points.
opposite and adjacent reminds me of something from 3 years ago...

reiaopn

08-12-2011

Will the 'captured' points have a defense mechanism? Or will they sit like a turd on a log waiting for an enemy to take it? I read that minions spawn between two opposing points, but that doesn't seem like an adequate defense system...

ShiinChan

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixscreoth View Post
Dear lord, this is going to make backdoring interesting, methinks. Even if the champ's dps isn't high, if their movespeed is high it will be a great advantage.

How does one back door a circle map in which there is no back...

Dreggon

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by d10p3t View Post
opposite and adjacent reminds me of something from 3 years ago...
I get it because triangle.

Look closely, people. The sentence I just wrote actually makes sense.

NinetyNineTails

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phrixscreoth View Post
Dear lord, this is going to make backdoring interesting, methinks. Even if the champ's dps isn't high, if their movespeed is high it will be a great advantage.
Daaaaaaarkness!

DarkCrown

08-12-2011

When the game starts, does each team already control one point, or if they all start neutral? Because what I am mostly concerned about is minion spawning, how will it work? Will they spawn from both sides of each points?

Thanks in advance for answers

DarkCrown

RBomb19

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNineTails View Post
Daaaaaaarkness!
Yo, he used to be one of my mains until I realized that I haven't played him in almost 3 months because I hate jungling in solo queue. Now that we're waiting for Dominion, I am so tempted to intentionally not play him until then, so when the times comes, it's like a breath of fresh air wrecking shop with him again.

He just seems so perfect for this map since the one thing that always bugged me about him was his ult's new distance limits and the limitations of towers for ganking the **** out of people. Not to mention the jump. Long live the nightmare!

icecold haterade

08-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by R4Z0R814D3 View Post
reminds me a lot of the capture-the-control-point style of fighting in guild wars factions. if so we get to look forward to luxonfag mobs of enemy champions that just run from point to point and gangrape anyone trying to defend a point, at which point the game becomes two mobs of champions running in a circle to capture the control points. i dont like the sound of this.
i remember that and kurzicks do it to jus tnot as much as lux

Whitemage82

08-12-2011

This is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to defend with Leona.

Brian218

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2011

Thx guys on the infos