Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So how exactly do we play Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magma Armor0

08-10-2011

Quote:
Confusion567:
We got an always! Guys, look, it's hard details! Somebody tell the "comprehensive look" guy!

lol got it.
thanks for the thought!

Parb

08-10-2011

y u guys give him dumbs up cause he work for this game?

Digigigas

08-10-2011

reminds me a lot of the capture-the-control-point style of fighting in guild wars factions. if so we get to look forward to luxonfag mobs of enemy champions that just run from point to point and gangrape anyone trying to defend a point, at which point the game becomes two mobs of champions running in a circle to capture the control points. i dont like the sound of this.

CraftedHands

08-10-2011

hi

Element4L

08-11-2011

I have a question, if the enemy team gets a quest, will your team know about it?

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

08-11-2011

Quote:
Phrixscreoth:
Dear lord, this is going to make backdoring interesting, methinks. Even if the champ's dps isn't high, if their movespeed is high it will be a great advantage.

Lost a game this week when Singed popped out of the FoW and capped a point next to our base - it was so close!

Dr Toenail

Recruiter

08-11-2011

Quote:
Jozrael:
Lost a game this week when Singed popped out of the FoW and capped a point next to our base - it was so close!

FoW?

Zertull

08-12-2011

Quote:
Sylexus:
FoW?

He meant Force of Nature

Oberic

Recruiter

08-12-2011

Quote:
Sylexus:
FoW?

Fog of War.

Edit:
Quote:
Zertull:
He meant Force of Nature

Singed popped out of the Force of Nature... what?
End Edit.

Amythist

08-12-2011

and to answer OP's question I'm fairly certain the bars at the top are the health bars of your team(green) and opposing team (red)'s nexus