Presenting the Summoner's Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuPPeaZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-07-2010

yep many are fail with this blaming everyone else for those lost.

Zolok

Recruiter

05-07-2010

Do not backdoor plz... that is stupid

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

No offense, but this is ridiculous and useless unless you really do something to "soft force" the Code, this -Show Humility in Victory, and Grace in Defeat- Enforce that to the little kids that win when your team is afking like no tomorrow and the match is a 2v5 the whole game and they just keep the little kid gibberish.

Or when they lose they keep the fings or the "you are cheap" BS non stop.

P.S. I must add that the TF drawing there is AMAZING!

Kittie

05-07-2010

Too be honest, some people wont follow half of whats said in that. I already played a couple of games with rampaging cursing and... screaming. >>" But somehow, I saw this coming.

The artwork of Twisted Fate looks cool.

hypnic

05-07-2010

Looks like some good information, but I'm only on the second one and I've seen a ton of errors relating to grammar and punctuation. May want to give it another proofread.

doomsaber

05-07-2010

I refuse to adhere to these rules so long as the game is not rated M for mature and kids are not allowed on it. Nope, young-stupid "uncouth youths" will never follow these rules, so I will not put for the effort to do so. They don't have the mental capacity to understand and change in view of the goodness of others, that comes at about 22 in my opinion.

Kirion

05-07-2010

Nice job with this riot it will be hard sometimes when you have an afk person though to follow these rules on the otherhand it can be fun just mess around when you know you are going to lose because of it

EljerDsol

05-07-2010

A quote from the second paragraph of the "Teamwork" code: "If everyone’s picked and something stands out as s deficiency in your team composition..." I believe the "s" is supposed to be an "a"?

IEatU

05-07-2010

100th person to +1 woot

IUironman

Friend of Urf

05-07-2010

I will bring this up to +100. I will keep to the code. Thanks Riot