Presenting the Summoner's Code

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathacures

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-16-2010

Will the GM ever awnser our questions? and if other people in our group arnt following the code would we be following the code?
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Only by me

O
\|/
/\
and it will be VERY HARD to go by wont it? |
|
________________________________________________|

Please respond to all questions GM with respect and honor!

:P

pWner eXtreme

06-17-2010

wats the somener code anyways?

namseunghyun

06-17-2010

good~!

Volcanuz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahadiel View Post
I swear to uphold this code!....WHEN you get a latin server. I don't like having to play with people who can't even speak English.
I agree - in a way.

We need to get rid of all these idiots who can speak English but in spite don't speak it in game.

In the past week i have lost over 10 games due to lack of communication due to non-english speaking teams. I am not American so i am not being a bigot or anything - it is just rude to join a English majority speaking server then speak your native tongue expecting everyone in the game to know what the heck you are saying.

It is okay if you can also speak english, but don't switch between the two!! If i wanted i could speak, french or japanese in chat but i dont because i know english is the priority language used on this AMERICAN server. So if you are european and want to speak your language then go to the EU server. If you want to speak another language, spanish or some other south american language, then MAKE A PREMADE GAME WITH OTHERS WHO CAN SPEAK IT! Do one of those or GTFO of solo que/learn our language.

TL;DR: Learn english or GTFO of the english speaking server. I dont go to your country expecting you to speak my language so dont expect us to know your's.

Eildran

06-18-2010

omg i has mudkip? myfeedback is give me a mudkip hero with a barrel roll finisher. I like this code! i will be nice

Wingflier

06-18-2010

Link broken

Johnny The Wild

06-19-2010

This game doesn't have a small community anymore, but still I think we could be able to hold up to this code. It just depends on us - you can't say bah I can't hold up to it just because no one else will!
Support this and you'll find yourself winning much more games, because teammates, especially new ones get even lower morale and greater tension if you don't support them!
People who played with me probably noticed that my common thing to say is "no raging, relax and help others" - by this post I beg the ones who didn't listen to this, to pay some attention to such kind of playing. After all we're all people and we should respect each others as such, especially opposing team, because there is always plenty of hate in [all] chat, and later on you just might play together with these people.

Let's all together try to make game enjoyable! Most important part after all is to have fun - if you can't, rather forget about games, they're not for you.

I will support this code, I will respect other players and I will help new players (got bunch of 'em waiting for a practice match today - just I forgot to give them my referral link :/). I'm trying to lead by example, don't let that die in vain, do it too, spread the word!

Cheers

Casuname1

Recruiter

06-19-2010

This Code Is not For Anything of It ... it is necessary to fulfill this For which about it it treats itself enjoys to share and not to do the disturbances For which It is not the Idea

The Idea Is to share Between several Laws...
Friends Have To fulfill These Codes .. or Is not It True?

Dominick Gambino

06-19-2010

Pretty sure this is completely asinine to expect people to follow in a game that is solely pvp based. People are going to get frustrated when grouped with people far below their level of playing, and trust me there is ALWAYS one person. So either there needs to be a feature added to kick players that the team feels is lowering their performance, or people need to accept the fact that if they are bad they are after a while going to get told they are not helping but just making the game worse. Also, people really abuse this feature to report in game now. It's just stupid people crying how they are going to report for any little thing.

boohell

06-20-2010

so what happens if you follow that summoner 's code do get somting for do it