Love the idea of new game mode, but please focus balance on SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreidelFan

08-10-2011

I think its great that riot is coming out with another map/game mode, I enjoy TT as well so this gives me even more variety.

I'd like to see the continuation of the balancing focus on SR though. Granted TT isnt the best balanced, but it works out well enough that its still fun, you just make different picks then SR as some champs arent too viable.

For example, since I've started, (cass release) I havent ever seen any justication for nerfs/buffs/reworks based upon a champs performance in TT. Please keep it this way riot, balancing for SR, and having the community deal with, and discover its own solutions for the other maps is by far the best way to continue with LoL

My 2 cents

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yaezakura

08-10-2011

Riot's already said their plans will have both game modes in mind. Which I think is a good thing.

It will ensure champions can perform decently both in larger battles and in small skirmishes, which leads to better overall character balance.

At the end of the day, it's not the map champions need to be balanced around. They need to be balanced around each other. So long as Tank A is as good at being a tank as Tank B is, then both will perform solidly no matter what game mode they find themselves in. I think that's what matters most.