Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lack of Champion Response

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BankBank

07-20-2009

i only hear responses from my champion once every couple clicks. this may be due to there not being enough noises yet implemented for each champion, but i like to be able to know that i've clicked on them or done an action with a response. Even if it's just a simple "yes?" or "i will do so master" type of thing, I feel like it's a good part of the gameplay.

BigDaddyYur

07-20-2009

I like it the way it is: A lot of the audio needs reworking, but the actual frequency of the response from your hero/champion is perfectly fine. If I had to hear Tristana say KABOOM every time I clicked, I might just have to frag some people.

muusbolla

07-20-2009

I noticed that it occurs on a timer. I believe this is to prevent the (IMO extremely annoying) response-on-every-click when you are clicking 5 times per second in an intense fight.

I like having unit responses on, but if they occur on EVERY order given, then I will have to turn them off.

Rev

Recruiter

07-20-2009

Yeah, the current setup for champion verbal response seems fine to me.
If it got more spammy, I'd ask for a way to turn it off.

That being said, many of the champion verbals are quite good.
I smile every time wolfman says "It's only fun when they run!".

Korzek

Recruiter

07-23-2009

I did wish they added a joke on the last responce after they did the rest when just spamming click on no action (other then run here) but I just found out acouple of days ago after servers went offline every character has a /dance and /joke and others sooo we'll see if I still think this way after I get to play with them .

Lord Thanatos

Recruiter

07-26-2009

I also have quite a lack of responses. Sometimes the champions respond, other times they don't, they don't say anything if you multiple click... no REVENGE KILL sound....no nothing. Also, overall, the sound isn't very good.

Phantommmmenace

07-26-2009

I love the fact that it steers away from the War3 click and he responds because quite frankly, its annoying to hear champion comments every time you direct a movement. Although, if they had special audio when they kill another champion that would be interesting, especially if it had connection with the killer and the killed such as Morgana and her sister Kayle.

Revengez

Recruiter

07-26-2009

I think it would be cool that if a champion killed the same champion on the opposing team, like say ryze killed ryze they'd say something silly.