Q&A - New Rune System

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRON x RaVeN x

03-19-2011

When I first started playing this was one of the most helpful things i came across.
It's sad how many summoners I see that does not utilize the wonderful capabilities that the rune pages offer.

KoldFaceKillahz

03-19-2011

Thx larias

kra3y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

pls make it possible to sell tier 3 runes for like half the ip we spent on them.. I got confused thinking that magic resist should be defense and bought all yellow magic resist runes and then figured out they are actually blue.. So now I spent ip on runes I don't want.. weak effect.. :P

MeOdd8

04-04-2011

Why is this at the top of my general? Necro post got deleted?!?!? Omfg mods OP!!!!!

MadridFC

04-08-2011

very usefull ty

Msrawy

04-20-2011

thx for amazing info
but sorry my stupid question ( i'm still new player )
lets say for example i have 3 bages of runies made first one full critical strick and second one full critical chance and 3rd one full attck speed
Is my Champion will gain all effects of the 3 bages or the runies system work only for one bage ?
((( sorry for my bad English too )))

XpertBot

04-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msrawy View Post
thx for amazing info
but sorry my stupid question ( i'm still new player )
lets say for example i have 3 bages of runies made first one full critical strick and second one full critical chance and 3rd one full attck speed
Is my Champion will gain all effects of the 3 bages or the runies system work only for one bage ?
((( sorry for my bad English too )))
It works only on the rune page you select prior to starting a game. The pages allow easier organisation of the runes. If you think you need a higher attack speed in game, then you select rune page three in your particular case and then you play. Your champion will have only the attack speed stat increased in game.

alex2005lol

04-25-2011

Where can I get me a Level 12 rune :?

Jaxson Daxovan

04-26-2011

Okay, I only started yesterday so I suppose I'm still in learning stages of this but how do you equip quintessences? Where do they go on the page?

Apokalupsis

04-27-2011

Quints are the largest of all rune types. There can be only 3. There are 3 circular indentations that you can place them.