(Video) Get First Blood Every Time You Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akromah

04-16-2014

Howdy folks!

This is the fourth installment in my "Welcome to Akromah's Jungle" conceptual series. The video teaches you how to invade at level 2 with aggressive champions. This strategy has an extremely high success rate. When I smurf in silver, I get first blood almost every single game with it and maintain a massive lead through proper pressure and jungle control.

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdCL...ature=youtu.be

1. Start red
2. Eyes on which enemy lane arrives first (other side leashed)
3. Get over to the buff that the enemy is heading toward. Wait.
4. Eyes on enemy laners to make sure they aren't trapping you
5. Engage when the monster is at 550 health to force a tough decision and sometimes panic smite.
6. If you kill them, you have 30-40 seconds to set up and get into the bush
7. He'll almost always come through the bush trying to clear his camp out. Punish him again.
8. Exploit your massive advantage.

Links:

If you found me helpful please support me by liking, commenting, and subscribing to my jungle coaching youtube channel by clicking here and/or to my Twitch channel by clicking here. I put more time into helping players than actually playing TBH and I think I have a lot to teach. Thanks!

bossmann1313

04-16-2014

This is great, but I am pretty sure either foxdrop or stonewall have done a video on this. I'm not accusing you of plagiarizing, but giving you a heads up. I try doing this but too often the mid lane collapses. In that scenario do I trade kills or try to leave? Finally will this work with master yi? thanks

Akromah

04-16-2014

I've probably watched like 1 foxdrop video ever and the only stonewall videos I've watched were from years ago when jungle paths actually mattered.

I'll look into it though. If you could link me the video it would be even more helpful. Unfortunately, these type of things will happen when making videos :/. I'm sure the videos will be different enough such that I can bring something new to the table.

The only reason I posted these videos is because I rarely lose early game as fiddlesticks but the game I did lose was because a Lee Sin did this to me in a really brutal fashion (fiddle needs all 3 spells to have a shot against some champs).

Thank you very much for bringing this to my attention though.

Brenan008

04-19-2014

You like your cheese tactics, eh?

Akromah

04-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenan008 View Post
You like your cheese tactics, eh?
Honestly, almost every time I lane I play a cheesy champ with a cheesy level 2 all in. Trynd, Olaf, Volibear. It's just easy and effective.

KREBBEAT

09-15-2014

Bump

Akromah

2 Weeks Ago

bump

GundayMonday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

2 Weeks Ago

Stop bumping this Akromah. You make me so paranoid at my second buff teaching people this. :3