need help vs Le Blanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gotoogi

3 Weeks Ago

Ok, so I main katarina, Akali, and sometimes Syndra in midlane. Now I do decent enough against most other midlaners except Le Blanc. I do realize that she's very good early game, but I cannot seem to do anything at all against her for the whole game. Please any help would be appreciated.

I Have 1 Gear GO

3 Weeks Ago

LB rapes Katarina, there isn't much you can do about it, I haven't played Akali vs. LB much but I would imagine it's similar but at least Akali can get some sustain. Syndra is pretty rough as well since they have comparable range and LeBlanc's silence is far more spammable than Syndra's stun. If you can play a beefier champion, preferably one with a damage shield (Diana/Mordekaiser) I would go with that. If you're stuck with one of those champions you will probably have to build defensively, get a giant's belt early to keep from getting one shotted and buy tons of potions.

Don't get a negatron on your first trip back though, she can just rush void if you do and she will build it at some point anyway. The giant's belt can turn into a Rylai's, a core item on all 3 of those champions, while the negatron turns into, usually, an Abyssal, which is a somewhat poor item for its cost. It doesn't give you much survivability, nor does it give you a ton of damage. Sure it helps your team, slightly, but it's definitely less gold efficient than Banshee's or SV.

Tldr - Try Diana or Mord if you can play them. Get health early and MR mid-late game. Lots of pots.

Akromah

3 Weeks Ago

Stay out of distortion range to the best of your ability. Try not to let her get potshots off without eating collateral. A little Mr goes a long way. I know a pro kat player named penguin used to run hexdrinker in bad matchups. Probb a good idea to run flat Mr if you think you'll struggle in lane.

People say LB counters brand but I rarely have issues just hanging back and outranging her slightly.

Frost9364

3 Weeks Ago

i have played this matchup several time and have yet to have problems with it (most likely because the person had no real experience with lb) i usually start boots against lb and stay out of her range as my q has a longer range than distortion, try to avoid getting zoned by her you would lose farm but its to be expected. most time i have played i try to wait for her to farm with her distortion and just let her push me so my jung can gank.My last game i had a ww jungler and just ult when he ults her. I usually go for an hourglass to negate some of her burst if i do get caught but chances her you would die cuz her burst so high. I usually run flash and tp then go bot to get kills (rarely top).My friend mains lb and i have been asking him to lane against me so i can get a feel as to dodging her combos in lane as the silence leaves you with no comeback. As for syndra i think you can cancel distortion with your e so save it (thresh saved me by flaying lb ) avoid trying to land your q on her w is much better cause of the range. If you have a jungler with a strong cc that isnt a skillshot you would most likely get a kill since lb always shove the lane with w, if you do meet one that freezes the lane i have no clue

xSeCKSx

3 Weeks Ago

She's dangerous in her own right, and pretty deadly with outside assistance (like jungler). Avoid dying. Ward to prevent ambushes from catching you for a quick death. A lot of fighting lb is simply preventing her from snowballing off kills.

You either need to survive her burst and still be able to kill her or avoid her burst entirely. If you find yourself unable to survive the full combo - keep out of range and wait for other teammates to engage. If in attempting to kill her gets you killed, you're not doing your team any favors. Instead you're probably just making her job easier.