Best Champ For any team setup?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RamboBatman

05-07-2010

Alistair. Alistair can do everything that solo que teams consistently need. He tanks, he heals, he's got great cc. I'm always happy to see an Alistair in champion select.

Dragmar

05-07-2010

Yeah but can you really pick a soraka/janna/Alistair when... you already have 2 tanks and a support?

Myrnodyn

05-07-2010

Taric. IF you know how to build him in at least three different ways.

Need Melee DPS: Taric's your dude, he increases his own damage (and that of the team) and reduces armor with his W

Need a tank: Naturally high armor because the passive of his W, he also heals himself pretty effectively, and ignoring him generally means that those aura's of his remain active, and helping his team, while he throws stuns at your healer.

Need support: Once again Taric is your friendly neighborhood gay guy...His heals are slightly worse than Soraka's, but he's less squishy by far and increases both damage and armor of your team without any items needed.

All in all, if you want to play a champ that is viable in ANY team comp...Try Taric...you won't be disappointed.

RamboBatman

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragmar View Post
Yeah but can you really pick a soraka/janna/Alistair when... you already have 2 tanks and a support?
No, but seriously, have you played solo que recently? I can't remember the last time I was in champion select and thought to myself "this team needs more dps!"

YellowSnowsicle

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragmar View Post
Are you trying to be dense on purpose?

What can you pick to help a team of trynd/yi/veigar/teemo?

Assuming your team isn't terrible and picks terrible comps, champs such as Janna, Ezreal, Shen, will always bring something useful to the team.

Dragmar

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by skystream92 View Post
Are you trying to be dense on purpose?

What can you pick to help a team of trynd/yi/veigar/teemo?

Assuming your team isn't terrible and picks terrible comps, champs such as Janna, Ezreal, Shen, will always bring something useful to the team.
That was my point, for ANY setup. Not just ones where a certain champ would do well.

Mr Geppetto

05-07-2010

I thought it'd be interesting to point out that there's a different champion suggested in every new post.

loneoutlaw

05-07-2010

Urf is pretty ridiculous and should be on every team ever.

TheHegemuffin

05-07-2010

Honestly, Blitzcrank. He may not be a top tier hero but you can build him any way and Grab is always amazing.

Silverdevilboy

05-07-2010

So, you want a character than can tank, carry, initiate, (and support?)

Uh.

Kennen, actually. Tank kennen can initiate with stuns, and can sit in the enemy team stunning people til they die, and an AP or AD Kennen can carry if needed.

There's..really not that many.

Janna, though she'll struggle to carry, and supports rather than tanks. I guess an atk speed/damage build could do it.

Nunu.

Taric maybe.

Nidalee.