Mac beta- the store =(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForsakenLamb

07-27-2011

The store for me does't work except for the front page. When I click the bar like runes skins champions a thing always says:

SESSION EXPIRED- There was a problem with your request
, please restart your pvp.net(already tried that). If problem persists please check http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...pired+messages for a solution.

.....help =)

Treegrass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-27-2011

try reinstalling, or check that link for a solution. i've personally never had this

redeux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-28-2011

Disclaimer: I don't use a mac so this is just me taking a stab at this.

The storefront was updated with Tuesday's patch. I know it uses some Internet explorer features to operate so this may be a problem for the mac client since you obviously have Safari instead and I don't know how they originally built the storefront for the mac client.

It might not help (and I'll probably look dumb in that case) but you may try installing internet explorer if you're desperate.

Quote:
Internet Explorer is a dependency of League of Legends. Many facets of League of Legends, including the store and login screen, are affected by your Internet Explorer settings. This is true even if you have a different default browser. For this reason, many common errors with the PVP.Net portion of League of Legends can be resolved by restoring your Internet Explorer settings to default.
http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...ry-again-later

Treegrass

07-28-2011

wow, a windowns user thats not hating on macs! thanks for the help, @deathbless, does that work?

ForsakenLamb

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il redeux Il View Post
Disclaimer: I don't use a mac so this is just me taking a stab at this.

The storefront was updated with Tuesday's patch. I know it uses some Internet explorer features to operate so this may be a problem for the mac client since you obviously have Safari instead and I don't know how they originally built the storefront for the mac client.

It might not help (and I'll probably look dumb in that case) but you may try installing internet explorer if you're desperate.

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...ry-again-later
Holy Moly thanks dude it worked I love.....cake

YSfighter

08-09-2011

But i'm confused. If we're running the beta, how would we reinstall internet explorer? We dont even have the ****ty thing on the Mac.