League of Legends: A Twist of Fate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidgetMarine

08-10-2011

Yeah. Some inconsistencies of character did occur. BUT the card master did survive. i state that.

MidgetMarine

08-10-2011

Hate having to bump this.

Elite Midget

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Interesting.

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

08-11-2011

Beautiful.Just beautiful.

The best fanfic I ever read.Although I'm not a fan of reading lots of stuff,but this kept me reading to the very end.It was so exiting and fascinating.I wish it didn't end.

Even though I don't think Jarvan x Lux works (because Lux should be Ez's girl) it was a very sad and awesome part of the story.Especially,when Jarvan saved Lux.I loved how you wrote about the Garen x Katarina thing.It was...like it was coming from a movie.Emotional.2 persons,from different places,a forbidden love (almost like Romeo and Juliet).Wonderful.
Oh! One of my other favourite parts was,when Garen marked the Noxian with a scar.So badass.When he revealed that he was a Demacian...I really said "Oh Garen you idiot! You ****ing piece of dip****".

Overall,I love this.Gonna read it atleast 3 more times,then hope that I will dream about this.
You should send this to the Summoner Showcase.Might not make it through,since you can't really...show it but it is worth it.I hope you write more stories.

MidgetMarine

08-11-2011

Thank you, I have indeed sent it to the showcase. If you and the others who have read this would send it in as well, it would help.

Sarkan of Arkham

08-11-2011

I too have sent it in. Maybe for once the writing LoL community wont go ignored. Honestly the last time I remember anything lore forum related being shown on the showcase was around the time Rumble was released when the "Welcome to Summoner's Rift" Thread was going strong.

ironcrown

08-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidgetMarine View Post
Yeah. Some inconsistencies of character did occur. BUT the card master did survive. i state that.
Oh thank goodness. Cuz nobody is going to kill of my fave without landing in deep shyt.
Well, it was an excellent story over all

Ovalusc1

08-11-2011

I just finished reading it. Best fanfiction ever.

MidgetMarine

08-11-2011

Thank you. I appreciate it.

MidgetMarine

08-11-2011

I feel sad that i had to abandon my almost 10k view forum.