The Future of Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

12-12-2012

Fiddlesticks is one of my favorite champions; in fact, he was the champion that got me to play League of Legends - my little brother showed me the game, and I saw and immediately found myself attracted to the Scarecrow-like creature that could fear enemies and drain their life while calling upon a murder of crows to silence and assassinate his foes. He was the coolest champion I saw, at the time!

But there isn't all that much to him. All he has are a few voice seemingly generic voice quotes and his mysterious back story; the Summoner Istvaan attempting to summon a creature from another plane of existence, but instead causing himself to vanish and be replaced with the scarecrow that now stands within the Institute's Easternmost halls.

My question for you, Riot, is as follows: do you intend to expand any further upon Harbinger of Doom? Do you intend to tell us where he came from and what he is? Or is Fiddles doomed to be a mysterious champion with origins shrouded in mystery?

Heliostorm

12-12-2012

Judging by how they axed the JoJ and the Judgements:

Yes.

HerbaNoctis

12-12-2012

He is the Harbringer. He's definitely going to have some future development, because he needs to be a harbringer of something tangible, not something abstract like doom. I think it'll be our major shadow isles/void lore update.