Renekton + Nasus Lore is Inconsistant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Sneaky Monk

12-13-2012

Just finished reading through bot of their stories and noticed that Nasus' description of Renekton doesn't seem to make sense. Renekton's lore describes him as succumbing to rage from the evil he witnessed, while Nasus' lore describes Ren as some sort of ambitious dictator... seems like that should have been updated when Ren was released.

Arcane Azmadi

12-13-2012

Indeed you are correct.

And if you're expecting Riot to do anything about it, I'm afraid I have some bad news for you...

Zalmeran

12-13-2012

Yea, I know, some of these stories are out of date.

Too bad the lore team is too busy destroying lore for champs like Karthus to actually work on the champs who needs updates.

Morec0

12-13-2012

It's a little poorly worded, but they DO line up.

Nasus' lore speaks of the world as a hole, describing two seperate factions of the same race that inhabit it and then going onto jump into the battle between the brothers. Also keep in mind that this is skewed by his understanding of the events. He saw Renekton as merely one of the "We are Gods" faction coming to kill him while he was actually just twisted by his exposure to evil while doing his job.

It could definately use a little refinement, but if you take a step back and don't look at it too closely it makes sense.