[GUIDE] The most aggressive Teemo at his best (scout's honor!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krald

09-16-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
So... what? Your response is "lololol u no play high level"? I'm sorry, but I don't see how one nuke and poison attacks is going to "break the knee caps of carries". They don't move from lane to lane when they're farming, and their team always has vision wards down to protect them from ganks and give them time to plan an escape or get teleport support from team-mates. Late-game you can't prevent roaming, defend key points, or provide retreat for your team since your mushrooms can all be safely disabled with one attack. AP Teemo has potential to be useful in games where players aren't organized enough to support each-other correctly, but against a decent pre-made as I have stated, you're just a fast moving fragile caster with poison and an average nuke that gets the weaker half of an exhaust. There's a reason there ARE no pro AP Teemo players.
You have absolutely no idea what your talking about.

ChoGath

09-17-2009

Cho'Gath has alot of HP
Cho'Gath is more afraid of Malady and wits end.
Squishy spellcasters afraid of teemo mushroom.

Tapeworm

09-18-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
So... what? Your response is "lololol u no play high level"? I'm sorry, but I don't see how one nuke and poison attacks is going to "break the knee caps of carries". They don't move from lane to lane when they're farming, and their team always has vision wards down to protect them from ganks and give them time to plan an escape or get teleport support from team-mates. Late-game you can't prevent roaming, defend key points, or provide retreat for your team since your mushrooms can all be safely disabled with one attack. AP Teemo has potential to be useful in games where players aren't organized enough to support each-other correctly, but against a decent pre-made as I have stated, you're just a fast moving fragile caster with poison and an average nuke that gets the weaker half of an exhaust. There's a reason there ARE no pro AP Teemo players.
Theorycrafting is for Pro's only please.

sHaMr0x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-18-2009

OK guys. REALLY dumb question, but I can't find the answer anywhere on the forums so I'll ask here. In the guide it mentions a 9/0/21 Mastery Spec. What exactly is this spec? I've been banging my head against my desk for the past couple of hours trying to find it.

Oddiz

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by sHaMr0x View Post
OK guys. REALLY dumb question, but I can't find the answer anywhere on the forums so I'll ask here. In the guide it mentions a 9/0/21 Mastery Spec. What exactly is this spec? I've been banging my head against my desk for the past couple of hours trying to find it.
Sorry, I'll explain.

It means 9 points in Offense, 0 points in Defense, 21 points in Utility.

Specifically:

Offense

1 rank of the better cripple
3 ranks of the increased AP per level
4 ranks of reduced cooldown
1 rank of magic penetration

Utility

3 ranks of increased hp/mp regen
1 rank of any other parallel ability, I usually go teleport
4 ranks of increased exp or increased mana (I prefer exp)
3 ranks of increased mana regen
2 ranks of increased neutral buff
1 rank of increased gold
3 ranks of increased speed
1 rank of better flash
3 ranks of reduced cooldowns
1 rank of the reduced summoner cooldowns

Hope that helps.

Vangu

09-19-2009

Teemo does not work well with cooldown reduction items. Nothing he has makes it worth taking over AP/Atk..etc I have tried a pure CD reduc Teemo and it didn't work better then if I just took AP or Attack.

Oddiz

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
Teemo does not work well with cooldown reduction items. Nothing he has makes it worth taking over AP/Atk..etc I have tried a pure CD reduc Teemo and it didn't work better then if I just took AP or Attack.
That makes no sense.

Over a prolonged fight, 9% reduced cooldowns says you do 9% increased damage.

Not to get the 9% from the masteries seem stupid.

Not to get 6% from runes is also stupid, since pure mana regen does enough with the rest.

You would suggest all AP runes?

Edit: Oh I see you said cd reduction ITEMS, and I agree. No one suggests getting cd reduction items. All AP items.

Krald

09-19-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChoGath View Post
Cho'Gath has alot of HP
Cho'Gath is more afraid of Malady and wits end.
Squishy spellcasters afraid of teemo mushroom.
I lol'ed

FuzzeWuzze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2009

I use this guide modified slightly to downright dominate most games i play now adays unless its against a organized premade and my team sucks or someone on their team gets fed...usually ending up as the top killer on the team and getting first kill...even more so now with the buffs we got last patch

Only thing i do differently is max Blinding shot first priority and toxic shot second, i dont get any Run fast skill until its necessary..oh and of course shrooms are really priority #1 when available. I do this because i find it much more useful in harassing and getting kills. Without a good toxic shot i found that a lot of heroes would get behind their tower with a sliver of hitpoints, this frustrated me to no end knowing if i just had poison dart they woulda died.

Run fast is nice, but getting kills early means you can get your boots earlier which already makes you one of the faster heroes. I found i became too reliant on the speed ability and it would only get me killed since its so easily taken off by creeps.

I have a page full of +mana/5 runes and put all cooldown/level runes in the blue glyphs since its a primary..end up with 8.8 mana regen and 8% cooldown at level 18.

By harassing early with blinding dart and poison you can make most people stand way back, or those that get cocky or really want last hits will run in and take another blinding dart. Its not uncommon to blinding dart someone to within 1 bar of life, then flash behind them and auto attack with poison a few times and run off as they go die...

With cooldown/level and mana regen you get maximum shroom coverage, you can spam the thing non stop which adds up to massive kill streaks(12 my best so far before they surrendered)...set up on the corners and edges away from creep lanes...

Baiting people into shrooms is incredibly easy, and once they hit it and you hit them with blinding dart + a few poison darts in the early game only tanks and people who use their heal summoner ability will survive.

AP teemo however is not as rugged late game. I find my job to be to demoralize the team so bad and push them so far down in levels that the rest of my team can push towers to make them surrender or lose...if the game gets late its hard to keep up against those stacking armor and hp items as most do in late game...

Oh and i take Flash and Teleport as my summoner, i like Exhaust too but i find teleport to allow me to lane and level faster than everyone else. Most games i've played the last few days ends up with me at 18, the rest of my team at 14-15, and the enemy at level 10-11...before they surrender!

My utility tree is
+1 Teleport
+3 Mana/Health regen
+4 Extra xp
+4 Extra Mana
+3 Meditation
+1 Neutral Creep
+1 Flash
+3 Intelligence
+1 Presense of Master

Same offense tree as above. I did the math and found the gold/10 second mastery to be worthless...say you have a 45 minute game..which is on the long end..over the entire match you made 270 gold. Considering most games last well under that it becomes even more worthless...thats only several creep kills or like 1 hero kill....Picks are only worth it because they give +ap, give significantly more gold, and can be sold later to buy items.

jokeeeer

09-23-2009

Teemo is the scourge of the earth and should be banished from the mortal realm -.-