Backdooring champ builds?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2011

So from my knowledge 3 main BD champs are Yi, TF, and Pantheon. What items should you build specificly for backdooring?

FABIOForever

03-23-2011

Avoid spending money on lifesteal, crit chance, and armor penetration since none apply to turrets.

You'd probably need one health/armor item to withstand turret fire long enough.

Crazyflames

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FABIOForever View Post
Avoid spending money on lifesteal, crit chance, and armor penetration since none apply to turrets.

You'd probably need one health/armor item to withstand turret fire long enough.
It seems fairly hard to avoid those stats when they are on the highest dps items, what would you suggest to build?

twerkit or gtfo

03-23-2011

With Yi i build him with 2 phantom dancers, an infinity edge, bezerker's greaves, bloodthirster (farmed up can give you +40 attack damage) and Guardian angel

Lancefighter

03-23-2011

Consider something along the lines of a warmogs atmas combination - A lot of hitpoints, a lot of extra damage, and some armor. Add bloodthirsters etc as needed.

Orwell

03-23-2011

don't forget Tryn and Shaco. Idk...I would say AS and AD. Health is good, though you shouldn't worry about ArmP. Ultimately don't build to backdoor...only BD. Plan on winning the normal way and BD only if needed. You want to be able to deal with someone that comes to you while you are BDing. Also remember map awareness.

I personally am not a huge fan of BDing as there are a lot of risks included. I feel pushing the lanes 2 or 3 waves is equally as effective, but if you are a BDer than that is the recommendation i would go for.

subbronze

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyflames View Post
So from my knowledge 3 main BD champs are Yi, TF, and Pantheon. What items should you build specificly for backdooring?
Two points, #1 Wards, I cannot tell you how many times the extra couple of seconds have saved my life, particularly useful on a champ with decent speed or getaway abilites.

#2 No mention of Rammus? Powerball through the forest after being seen in a different lane and then DBC+ulting the tower will allow you to decimate it, and powerball to escape if the wards warn you of someone coming. The best part is that you don't really need a different build for this, although I have gotten FoN instead/before BV for the extra MS and health regen.

ArchAngel11

03-23-2011

Speak of the devil, tried this build I read in the forums a few days ago on Master Yi. It's very much a troll build but since you asked I'll go ahead and tell you what I did. I jungled and rushed a Wriggles Lantern, then Boots of Mobility, 3 Zeals, which I upgraded to Phantom Dancers one by one. Then the last item was just whatever. I'm pretty sure I was at 100% crit (not that it mattered), but my MS was about 550 with attack speed almost capped out. And as LCBelgarath said, wards wards wards. I used that 6th slot for carrying 5 wards everytime I left base. And with ghost and ulti, I was well over 650 MS so no one could catch me once I saw they were there, and if I couldn't afford the wards, just good map awareness. Best part about this build, if you walk in a teamfight just a little after it starts and everyone blows theres stuns, you can pretty much destroy every squishy in a matter of seconds lolz.