What runes do I still need?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rarely speaks

03-23-2011

Hey all - I've been farming the hell out of IP to buy basic runes for my champs, and here's what I've got so far. What other good ones should I get? I feel like I'm missing generic ones for the champs I have.

I have (and play):
Alistar,Amumu,Anivia,Annie,Ashe,Blitzcrank,Cho,Cor ki,Mundo,Fiddle,GP,Garen,Grag,hei,mer,irelia,janna ,jarvan,jax,karthus,kass,kat,kog,malph,mao,yi,mf,m orde,morg,nasus,nid,noct,nunu,olaf,panth,poppy,ram ,ryze,shaco,singed,sion,sivir,taric,teemo,trist,tr ynd,tf,vlad,ww,xin,zil

Marks
--
x9 Flat MPen
x9 Flat APen
x6 MP/5

Seals
--
x9 MP/5/Lvl
x9 Dodge
x9 Flat Armor
x9 HP/lvl
x9 Flat Attack Speed

Glyphs
--
x9 Flat CD
x9 AP/Levl
x9 Flat Magic Resist
x9 Flat Attack Speed

Quint
--
x3 Armor Pen
x2 Flat Attack Speed
x3 Flat Cooldown (1.64%)
x2 Flat AP (5.0)
x1 Flat MPen
x1 Flat Armor (4.3)
x1 Flat Magic Resist (4.5)

If it helps you can check out my Rune pages... have 10.

Nickicksu

03-23-2011

so you play like 3/4 of all champs in the game? a bit hard to make 1 rune page for that..

Prometheius

03-23-2011

9x Flat AD Marks and 1 AD Quint for Akali.

3x Move Speed quints

9x Scaling Mres Glpyhs

That's all I can really get off the top of my head.

Rarely speaks

03-23-2011

Move speed quints? Who benefits from that?

Also, why scaling MreS?

skalaja

03-23-2011

If you play support you might wanna check into gold per 10 second runes.

Squeakums

03-23-2011

Movement speed quints benefit everybody. Most notably, Janna, or other ranged/support/squishy champions in general. It'll cost 6150 IP so I'd only buy them after you get all the other runes you want, but they are certainly worth it for anybody.

PeasOfCrab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoni View Post
Move speed quints? Who benefits from that?

Also, why scaling MreS?
Those who are very location based can benefit from movement speed.
Singed, Alistar, and (possibly) Cho can benefit from them especially.
Scaling MRes is good because those casters aren't gonna be hitting like trucks early game. The cross-over point is around level 10 but it's worth it because they can provide a substantial amount of Magic Resist later in the game.

Double Stacker

03-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeasOfCrab View Post
Scaling MRes is good because those casters aren't gonna be hitting like trucks early game. The cross-over point is around level 10 but it's worth it because they can provide a substantial amount of Magic Resist later in the game.
the reason why flat mr is so good is because it is more potent early game. 10 mr is more useful early game than late game. plus consider that enemy casters run mpen marks and rush sorc boots or haunting guise (30 mpen early game).

the only situation where i prefer mr per lvl would be jungling because you are less likely to be harassed unless the other team counter jungles.

If you play TT you can run exp quints.
attack speed and ad marks are fun (ad marks do more dmg than armor pen until you start buying ad items)
dodge quints if you ever want to try abusing jax's dodge even though he is currently balanced or UP.
Mana regen per lvl quints are fun too and worth a try.