League Judgment: Skarner, the Crystal Vanguard

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bibleonian

08-09-2011

I'm actually surprised that he wasn't angry at anyone. Some of the more recent characters have been sort of angry to be fighting in the league (nocturne and brand) but Skarner was genuinely pleased to be able to work with the league. If the servers weren't so full then I'd love to be able to try him and his extreme awesomeness. Skarner may just end up being my new main.

retlawmay

08-09-2011

Anyone else get the feeling that whoever wrote this background played either Exile 2 or Avernum 2 from Spiderweb Software?

Larcent

08-09-2011

What happens when Skarner meets Taric better be in the next Journal of Justice. I can see Taric going, "See, I told you guys!" In a purely fabulous way.

It's a shame that Taric is actually from another world. It would have been interesting if this same gem magic was the source of his power and he didn't even know it.

Liath

08-09-2011

excellent!

also, i had to read "it was... necessary" about 4 times to get it right, i kept reading "it was... worth it"

Mshl629

08-09-2011

I feel sorry for Skarner, imagine watching all of your kind dying before your eyes due some other species war then having to go into hibernation to hopefully survive, then getting woken up by same said species using the same magic. If it were me I woulda gone ape **** on them

Cant wait to drag ppl into the spawn turret hehehehe

Signpost

08-09-2011

I was looking forward to Skanar ever since he was announced at Pax East.

However, I was looking forward to a "massive creature" that was a badass crystal scorpion.
What i got, was a small blue lobster.

Please riot, make Skaner 1.5x bigger, at least make him bigger then Nid's ult

Eletale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Guess the spell was using the Arachia's memories after all, considering Skarner could se scenes of the time before he was born. Also, aren't Zilean's abilities being over used in the lore lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolwtfidontknowl View Post
Please riot, make Skaner 1.5x bigger, at least make him bigger then Nid's ult
Yes, Riot. Make him easier to hit with skillshots, please.

BiIICosby

08-09-2011

Cewl

Segmented

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubtac View Post
Really cool story, but don't understand what the League will do for him
Rampant magical use in the world still threatens to corrupt and kill his kin if they wake up.

So he fights for the League to help bring peace to the world, so he can wake the rest of his kind up and bring them all to the surface again.

philip83

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

i like it but it is missing alot of important deetails

12345678 ... 14