Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

[Item Suggestion] Bright Mail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Item Use: Start game support item, gives a small health regeneration aura, and a small mana regeneration aura to nearby allies, as well as additional mana and health regeneration to the wearer. It also gives an armor bonus to the wearer.

Item Requires: Meki Pendant (390 Gold), Regrowth Pendant (450 Gold), Cloth Armor (300 Gold), Recipe (185 Gold)
Total Cost: 1325 Gold

Item Stats:
Mana Regeneration (Aura): 5 mana per 5 seconds
Health Regeneration (Aura): 7 health per second
Mana Regeneration (Wearer): 8 mana per 5 seconds
Health Regeneration (Wearer): 17 health per second
Armor Bonus (Wearer): 20

I suggest a button that looks a little like this (not that I doubt you guys do great original work):

Tell me if you believe that this item is imbalanced, I will make any changes that the greater community believes would suit it better. (Note that I probably wont change anything about the item on one persons say so, unless its genuinely a good idea