@Riot Another failed patch. Current bugs.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brees

08-09-2011

Not sure what caused it but I was playing pantheon and suddenly could not use any of my skills, back to base, or use my two summoner spells. I could only walk around, chat, and auto attack.

Reconnecting did not fix the problem so this was a serious problem but luckily we were so far ahead my team didnt need me to win.

Beat Punchbeef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

08-09-2011
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsilZha View Post
I have video confirming that Leona's passive is not procing. In one segment near the beginning, my teammate Soraka hits 3 marked targets. When she hits, the marks disappear - but there is no flash/particle effect, and no extra damage.
We found an issue with Leona's passive where the consume effect of her Sunlight was displaying incorrectly. If you were playing as Leona, you won't see the damage being done as it technically belongs to the player who procs it.

Thanks for posting

3mptylord

08-09-2011

Does the Shaco bug mean it won't proc on minions? Or does it proc the fear and then not do anything?

II DC II

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

as much as you post on every other issue, will you ever reply to the Bug Splat errors plaguing the game and sending away a good portion of your potential player base?

Fiddlesnarfx

08-09-2011

Why do you guys hate Wukong so much?
Of the 4 changes noted in the patch notes, only 2 were actually fixed.
His armor shred is still bugged and his Nimbus Strike not only doesn't attack after cast, but it still hangs him if used in melee range.

3mptylord

08-09-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=jarvan+ult

Similar to how Gangplank is walking under the Cataclysm animation, the ice-explosion from Nunu's ultimate appears above players. I could see myself through the gaps.

Perhaps me not paying attention (or maybe it was just because i was a super-fed Gangplank in a bot game)... but I don't remember taking any damage and he went to full duration (unless it was interrupted at like 2.9 seconds). You might wanna check that it's still damaging. I was slowed, but maybe since the graphic is appearing above my head so is the damage?

JunSupport

08-09-2011

They fixed a lot of bugs.

A bit harsh to call it a failed patch.
Edited code can always have unforeseen consequences.

A lot of stuff DID get fixed, which is really nice.

Finale

08-09-2011

Morgana skin is also bugged which I posted here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post12671386

Aloretec

08-09-2011

How about Yorick giving away double kills with his ult?

Mardo

08-09-2011

This is to confirm/describe the Jarvan IV Ultimate bug. Here's exactly what I did:

1. Use cataclysm on a target
2. Use your flag -> spear to maneuver to a different part of the map.
3. And another terraformed terrain will appear at the flag spot.

This is likely related to the other thread saying how Jarvan's cataclysm's terraform does not appear properly when using flag -> spear -> ult. The attached picture shows the result.