@Riot Another failed patch. Current bugs.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarcMatteh

08-09-2011

Eve ult doesn't refresh on enemy death. Unless you assist/kill yourself.

Aloretec

08-09-2011

Do we have an ETA on the next patch to fix this patch? I'm not trying to be rude on this one I just didn't see any red posts since the acknowledgement that there were problems and I'm assuming we'll all be kicked off for a bit while it gets re-patched. By the way. There's a Riot K-9 Nasus skin I want that isn't listed in the store.

Hugenaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

I noticed this ingame playing as Janna where self casting eye of the storm would change the attack damage shown in statistics but not have any impact on damage dealt out (at least, it still says I deal 96 damage against the turret regardless of the buff when my attack damage is 153...)

Hugenaught

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcMatteh View Post
Eve's broken enough as it is. You'd think they'd at least buff her instead of removing a "bug" that at least helps her.

Milkcow45

08-09-2011
5 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcMatteh View Post
Thanks for reporting this DarcMatteh.

We've been looking into this and have confirmed that her ult's cooldown is not refreshing properly. We are currently working on a fix for this.

Again, thank you everyone for making this list. It really helps out and we appreciate it!

Falcon79

08-09-2011

MASTER YI IS BUGGED!!!!

If alpha strike is canceled mid-cast, then Yi is frozen in place for an eternity, probably around 4 seconds or more. To reproduce, it's easiest to cast it on a minion on the verge of dying, or on a champion about to run into brush.

I started 13/0 on AP Yi in a game just now, and team fights started and I got 8 deaths because of this bug...

EDIT: Just noticed someone posted this bug earlier. That means that I'm CONFIRMING THIS BUG. Please add it to the list. Thanks!

Varner

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnspunReality View Post

Wukong(Guessing Nidalee/Kayle aswell?) : (Unconfirmed)
Shredding on Q still isn't fixed
Just tested this in a custom against two people, one with a cloth armor and one without any items.
Armor shredding worked correctly multiple times when used on both characters.

II DC II

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeigarTheHorrible View Post
Can you give me any more info and context around the crashes? Where do they occur? What were you doing right before? What does the failure look like? (Bugsplat? Error Message? System Freeze?)
bug splat, randomly occurs in game 7-15 minutes in without fail, updated video drivers and everything

IsilZha

08-09-2011

I have video confirming that Leona's passive is not procing. In one segment near the beginning, my teammate Soraka hits 3 marked targets. When she hits, the marks disappear - but there is no flash/particle effect, and no extra damage.

Oneiric

08-09-2011

Since previous patch, it is actually harder for me to punch after grabbing with Blitzcrank. I know I'm not the same. I'll even have Blitzcrank stop moving for no reasons since previous patch.