@Riot Another failed patch. Current bugs.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXFonFonXx

08-10-2011

Heres two other bugs:

Panth Crit Bug
Panth does not always crit when auto attacking a minion below 15% of its health. I do not know if this also applies to champions. May or may not apply to his Q as well.
Reproduce: Auto attack a minion...

Anivia Noxus Hunter Skin (maybe?)
With this skin and built with a lichbane (donno about sheen), the yellow glow is not on her wings but is a ball underneath her.
Reproduce: Skin and get a lichbane.

TheJackal01

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by project086 View Post
can't even get the game to load, create rooms, or launch. nice fail again riot, maybe you should try using different programmers than myspace?
People like you make me really angry...You call Riot a fail yet you post on their threads and play their game? And you try to do what they do...Appreciate what they do for a free game.

Man of God2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Pantheon's Q doesn't crit when the enemy is below 15% health, I've tested and confirmed this.

Prosecutor Lang

08-10-2011

Mistress Blade Morgana presents same problems as Sinful Succulence. (Back of dress not showing properly.)
Trying to acquire Screenshot

Stôrm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

To add to the list, when Brand kills a Kogmaw and has a full passive effect of Blaze (Deals fire damage over time) on Kogmaw while Kogmaw is dead and in his passive form (Icathian Surprise), Brand will be granted a double kill upon Kogmaw's explosion. It seems the Blaze converts over to Kogmaw's passive form and would count as another kill even though Kogmaw is technically already dead.

Tamal Camel

08-10-2011

JitB's also don't attack when champions walk into range. Unless shaco is either within range of the boxes or attacks the champion first. Same concept for the JitB's bug in jungle. Got ganked from bush with boxes like this. Kinda useless.

Kukulukilla

08-10-2011

i saw a bug ,but i cant do it,i saw skarner s ultimete with a GLOBAL range, he uses his ult from his true damage tower,idk how he did it,but he did it TWICE ,and after that he couldnt do it again,did someone saw it?

Sinarin

08-10-2011

bump

Kickimanjaro

08-10-2011

They done goofed

Archiplex

08-10-2011

Brand's passive continues to tick on a dead kogmaw, leading bread to getting another kill whenever kogmaw explodes (doesn't kill him beforehand, however)

ah, ninja'd