Twisted Fate and Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sfyri Ithikos

05-06-2010

Alright...i'm new to the game and being a bit impatient so, with my own personal tastes and positive reviews from friends, i bought Twisted Fate and Fiddlesticks. personal opinion? well worth the money! Fiddle owns and Twisted is a lot of fun! (i'm starting to get a hold of the randomness to him)

Now, what i wanted to ask was
Twisted Fate:
Do his Pick a Card and Stacked Deck abilities work in correspondence with his AE ability (does it apply to all the cards thrown?)

Also, as a Twisted Fate player what would be the best bet as to a build? in other words, what stats should i be going for and what would be recommended items to get specifically for him?

Fiddlesticks:
What would be a good fiddlesticks build and what would be the best items to get for him?

Also when would it be best to use his crow storm? just when i'm getting swarmed or simply for solo ganking a champion? or something else?

omgwtflolbbl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

Don't know much about Fiddle, but a great (and amusing) guide for TF can be found here: http://kr.leaguecraft.com/strategies...yl+Jackson+Way

TF is hugely item dependent, and you shouldn't ever just build him one way. The guide explains a lot of the items and why they're good with him, though I'd also suggest looking at Ghostblade.

Mr Geppetto

05-06-2010

Quote:
work in correspondence with
I think you mean "in conjunction with," I really do.
If you mean AoE--Wild Card--no. You could have answered that question yourself by testing it in-game.
Build damage and attack speed on TF.
Crowstorm is for teamfights.

[Directory] Complete List of Guides

Welcome to LoL.

Poknok

05-06-2010

If you're new and trying to figure out Crowstorm, try this.

Stand towards the back and wait for your tank to engage. Crowstorm yourself into the fight and IMMEDIATELY Dark Wind. Dark Wind is such a freaking good ability.

Mr Geppetto

05-06-2010

How about "Crowstorm yourself into the fight and IMMEDIATELY walk in the same direction as the champs you have crowstorm'd so they don't walk out of range of your ult. Crowstorm is such a freaking good ability."

Sad Faced Panda

05-06-2010

Or fear the champ you want dead?

Jamie Fawley

05-07-2010

for fiddle you wanna always be nearby when a team fight is about to engage in some bush'es or behind a object that u ult over. Then you want to flash and ghost to position yourself perfectly, throw a dark wind, MAYBE fear one person thats gonna hurt you guys if u dont, ONLY drain a target if he's the only one there and u just feared him so he's not gonna run out of ur ult. For Fiddle items i personally go majais soul stealer -> sorc boots -> rylais scepter -> abyssal scepter -> zohans ring or banshees veil. Last item is usually dependant on the situation.