Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Release date for US server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superbone1

09-07-2011

Quote:
PerfectBeast:
They said you CAN play this @ Games Com..... After Pax is done... shortly (that soon word they often use.... ) You can play it.. so like September... or even November.... they always tease us... so dont expect it soon....Maybe December as a Christmas gift....

Needs more ...

Varis

09-07-2011

Quote:
Astrohz:
I hate when people say its not a free game, they didn't make you pay for it. They also don't make you pay money per month. This isnt Blizzard making $15 month with 10million subscribers. So it is free, and it doesn't require any money to play. Give them some time, it will come out.

And my sources say Riot hates when people use the "it's a free game!" excuse for them.

Although to be clear, I'm not arguing with the fact that people should be patient.

Fancy Foxy

Recruiter

09-07-2011

http://esporteye.net/free-caitlyn-skin-pc-game according to this baby pc gamer says that its going to be released on the 8th

bluewolf45

09-08-2011

when is this gonna come out im waiting riot

andrd

09-09-2011

oh you guys didnt get the memo? dominion isnt coming out...at least not anytime "soon" as riot says it is lol

Adhan

09-13-2011

its coming out the same time as the new map, magma chamber

Effa you dolphin

09-13-2011

Riot was never actually planning on releasing Dominion. This was a marketing stunt to generate a larger player base.

It worked!

Dr Nevermind

09-14-2011

I think Riots official stance on Dominion now is "Don't hold your breath."

Metal Fish

09-14-2011

Soon™

Limiter Z 420

09-14-2011

when the hell is it comweing out im stoked i cant wait and whn do they plan on releseing magma chamber cant wait for tht either