Completely different "modes"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaneh

09-09-2009

Just an idea that I've been kicking around in my head:
What if LoL had game modes like CTF or KotH or Control Points?

If anyone has ever played 'Infantry' (was on sony station, a pretty old game), that's what I'm envisioning, only instead of guys with guns, you use the champions we have currently.

Or if you play TF2, that kinda gameplay, only in what i guess we call a "MoBA" style instead. It would need alot of tweaking and maybe some new concepts to make it work, but I think these type of game modes would promote more team-oriented play instead of the current team-deathmatch style.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Cyatomorrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2009

I think CTF could work, you'd need to get creative with an alternative to creeping, though...

KotH would also be interesting.

Towers are practically Control Points, if the enemy are there and you're not, the point is going to get "captured." = )

MrFoxx

09-09-2009

I would like an all out pvp mode, just 5 v 5, goal is just to get the most kills in the span of 45minutes. Maps still have creeps, still have a shop, but no towers, and its just about team fighting.

Also would be cool too have a pve map, 5 players v creeps and at the end is an epic boss fight of some sort.

Just a bit of variation from the usual tower push.

RedFefnir

09-09-2009

Collosseum mode would be great. Gladiator and such.

This of course being like the "Orc Gladiators" warcraft III map that I played quite abit, instead of what people might think of from WoW.

ISupportOrIFeed

01-29-2013

not as good as other necro