Archangel's Staff + Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDiamantx

05-06-2010

Good or bad item for AP Ezreal?

RoflTroll

05-06-2010

Nope, Ez doesn't have the mana pool to make that item shine.

You're better off getting Rod of Ages(which help your HP pool too).

Nihil Sine Nefas

05-06-2010

It takes a while to build up the mana and you'll be squishy for a while if you rush it first. You're probably better off getting something that helps your survivability.

Arkazielle

05-07-2010

I don't want to make a new post only for that, but i got a question about Ezreal.... Is that better to play him as Ap or Heal?

StevoPhilo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkazielle View Post
I don't want to make a new post only for that, but i got a question about Ezreal.... Is that better to play him as Ap or Heal?

You only have 1 healing skill and the rest is AP offensive cept Q. Whats the point in that? If you wanna heal then play soraka.

YoonieDaCutie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-07-2010

Locket -> CDR -> Sheen IMO.

True Bandito

05-07-2010

AP Ez can be better than Soraka depending on the situation. Eating Ap Ezreal's ult point blank can be a horrifying experience for the entire team. Ez' heal is also great since it can heal multiple heroes and have low cooldown.

Arkazielle

05-07-2010

What's the point? Well, i'm new to that game. I ask some people will playing and they told me that. I just wanted to make it sure. Sorry if my question was out of line. Still, thanks for the answer anyway.

StevoPhilo

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkazielle View Post
What's the point? Well, i'm new to that game. I ask some people will playing and they told me that. I just wanted to make it sure. Sorry if my question was out of line. Still, thanks for the answer anyway.

Well as AP you can heal when needed, but to build him around that one skill isn't necessary. Didn't mean to come off like that. Sorry xD Yea if you wanna heal just play soraka. If you wanna damage in bursts and heal then Ezreal is the man.

Jamie Fawley

05-07-2010

AP ez can outheal a soraka by quite a bit if ur pushing a lane so you can Q alot and especially if your teammates bunch up for heals or u just find the right angel to hit multiple allies at once, not to mention ez will heal as much or more then soraka will in one spell. Throw in a heart locket and CDR and Ez is probably the best healer ingame(except for himself)