Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Which of the following champions would you choose?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Geppetto

05-07-2010

Quote:
But mentality is important. Do you want to be the guy tanking, the guy watching every single corner of the map at all times to see if your allies need assistance?
If you have severely limiting beliefs about your ability to do one, you should probably stick to the other. Otherwise you should learn to fill both roles.

malphismia

05-07-2010

Quote:
Temlam:
just curious, do you go infinity edge, zeal, brutalizer, executioners calling? (possibly go on to phantom dancer but rarely by game end) Doing 560 crits most every hit while silencing and destroying potential squishy threats helps in team fights late game, or you can judgement the hell out of the other team, die, and watch them mop up.

Yeah I don't think he's UP endgame. His ult did 1.5k to me, and I would think that healthbar is far from dying.

Priamos

05-07-2010

Garen is great at low levels as well as doing well at high levels, so get him. Shen is OP by most accounts, and also great at all levels of play.

To be honest, stay away from tanks until you're playing with good players who know to follow you as you initiate. I can't tell you how many Amumu games I've had where half the team doesn't follow me in as I ult the enemy team. It's really tragic.

You might find that you enjoy Twisted Fate, and he's fairly cheap. Poppy is also great at all levels.

Bruteque

05-07-2010

Shen (or Malphite if PUBing).

As far as other champions go, try:

Nidalee: Trained by Shaco, 'nuff said.
Corki: Two words - Charlie foxtrot.
Gragas: The only thing he doesn't do is chuck spears.

Zhethxxxxxx

05-07-2010

well if you want someone that can fit into any rank, Ashe is great. Note that Ashe is(or was, I don't know if she still is) at the EU top 8.

Yellow Jester

05-07-2010

Quote:
Bruteque:

Gragas: The only thing he doesn't do is chuck spears.

Gragas is so much fun. I love charging into people for 250 damage and an easy first blood at level 1.