Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Server North America, In Spanish?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iFelo

08-09-2011

Estimados,

Han pensado que en el servidor de Norte Am?rica estamos jugando varios Latino americanos la cual para los que no somos Maestros del Ingl?s nos complica un poco el gu?arnos con algunos item's?. Y lo cual nos ayudar?a much?simo en poder leer sus descripciones en Espa?ol. y obviamente todo lo dem?s del Juego.

He visto que en otro servidor si tiene la opci?n para espa?ol (que imagino ser? para Espa?a), Pero ese servidor es muy lejano para Sudam?rica lo cual nos crear?a mayor Lag :/...

Un saludo, Attenamente iFelo.

Nelife

08-09-2011

Basically, you mean there should be a South-America server, right?

Jazz Bat

08-09-2011

South American server would be nice. NO MORE **** BRs THAT DON'T SPEAK F*CKING ENGLISH AND FAIL

ShAdOw MaRtiGaN

08-09-2011

Well what he meant was .. adding an Spanish option even when you play in North America.. not making a new server.. would be nice to have a South America server thou.. would avoid a lot of ppl that dont do teamwork and blame other ppl.. im just saying..

Hiclic

08-09-2011

He has a clear and concise point; there is no need to start bashing your least liked cultural playerbase. EU East & West are split but still have separate forums for most of the major language groups that occur within them. A lot of Spanish speaking players can't receive help on these forums, and guides are difficult to understand when you speak very little or basic English.

I can't think of a reason not to add it.

Ducherous

Recruiter

08-09-2011

Existe una opci?n de idioma al menos puedes utilizarla en espa?ol castellano para entender, personalmente prefiero utilizar el ingl?s.

nwsm

08-09-2011

He means that he lives in North America, but needs the game to be in Spanish. (I think.) Or maybe he means that he wants to play with other Spanish speaking people in North America.

Legendaryratboy

08-09-2011

Absolutamente deberia haber una opcion para cambiar el lenguaje principal del servidor y los sitios Norteamericanos; no solo para espa?ol, pero tambien portuges e incluso frances. No se porque no esta implementado. Les traeria a Riot muchos nuevos jugadores en ambos corto y largo plazo con muy poca inversion de su parte.
------------------------------------------------
There should absolutely be an option to change the main language of the North American websites and servers; not just to spanish, but also for portugese and even french. I have no idea why it hasn't been implemented yet. It would bring Riot a ton of new players in both short and long terms with very little up-front investment on their part.

Legerion

08-09-2011

Apoyo la moci?n del compa?ero, ademas de espa?ol se deberia de agregar el portugues para los jugadores brasile?os

Flawliss

08-09-2011

Im sorry but they need their own server, this North America server is and was made for north america, I dont like it when people come into my country and try to get everyone else to speak their language, yes america is a place for all peoples but the main language is english, you dont see me going to europe and demand everyone speak english....