Shaco item path?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blissful Dwarf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

what items should i buy for Shaco in oder please i find he has almost no health at all but i hate buying health or armor for him any suggestions much appreciated.

cheeeya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-06-2010

grab a trinity force, since sheen is one of his most effective items anyway

Noveson

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeeya View Post
grab a trinity force, since sheen is one of his most effective items anyway
No No No. Never buy sheen on shaco. Ever.

Lots of item builds work for shaco, damage and armor pen are the two stats you look for. Also things that help his already great jungling ability. Any of these items are great on him

Brutalizer
Madreds Razors
BloodRazor
Infinity Edge(especially)
Bloodthirster
Youmuu's Ghostblad

Most important is the way you play him.

Blux

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blissful Dwarf View Post
what items should i buy for Shaco in oder please i find he has almost no health at all but i hate buying health or armor for him any suggestions much appreciated.
Regrowth Pendant
Get golem level 1
Philo stone and boots 1 on first B
Mejais on second B
Sorc boots
Abyssal Scepter or Void staff
Zhonyas
Lichbane
Sell Philo for Haunting Guise

After Scepter or Void Staff, have fun cutting people in half with Two shivs active

Duradin

05-06-2010

Shaco is all about how you play him. Of course items matter, but shaco is all a mindgame and knowing when to commit, when to run, and how to fool ur enemy with jitb and clone.

I grab 3 hp quints to help with that squishyness, then my build is:
longsword + 1 hp pot - get golem or lizard (i prefer golem) with jitb stacking
madreds razors
zerker or mobility boots
finish madreds bloodrazor, pickaxe first
infinity edge
bloodthirster
guardian angel
phantom dancer

Most games u wont get guardian angel, and you will rarely get phantom dancer. Buying fort or agility potions help with pushing and teamfights. Use ur clone to push towers with u, and know that madreds and guardian angel works on ur clone too.

EDIT: btw, DO NOT get philo stone with shaco. Its a bad item, and useless when u can spend the money on other needed items. The mana regen can be solved with blue mana regen at 18, and the hp regen u dont really need, bring pots if u have to.

gnmish

05-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noveson View Post
No No No. Never buy sheen on shaco. Ever.
Whats wrong with Sheen? Alot of guides around state that its excellent. And seems to be very useful in making his decieve attack (+ Crit dam + Backstab dam) do some crazy damage