Teemo, TF2, and CP control

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stabs3

08-09-2011

Teemo
The Swift Scout

Similar to the scout in TF2, Teemo is squishy, fast, and comes with "a global taunt". Therefore, Teemo should be able capture points twice as fast as other champions, just as the Scout does in TF2.

Too keep it balanced, you could reduce his HP in dominion by 1/2. This'll encourage Teemo players to max Move-quick and get ghost.

Hmm?

Neotyp

08-09-2011

You're dumb for that

ToXiKRaiN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

No.

mc magic 18

08-09-2011

i would down vote u 50 times if i could

Dizzazzter

08-09-2011

I think 1/2 of Teemo's hp would be too much because at lvl 18 with giants belt, Teemo would probably have about 2.5k hp. If the Teemo didn't get any defensive items except giants belt he would have about 1250 hp. Ryze could 3 shot him easy. I say maybe if you cut his points off about 1/5. it would be more balanced, but then you would have to tweak other champions too.

The biggest difference between TF2 and LoL is that ones a fps and the other is moba. Plus LoL has like 50+ champions and TF2 only has 6 classes. So doing something like making Teemo the best base capper would make him op. Besides Teemo isn't the only fast one (ghost + ghostblade + Yi ult + Boots of mobility + phantom dancers = A really fast ***king Yi)

KoL Cryys

08-09-2011

lol one shot that little dewd

Neotyp

08-09-2011

Not to mention that the very idea of singling out one champion out of 80 is moronic in itself.

Kingsqure

08-09-2011

You all just got trolled... really hard.

Neotyp

08-09-2011

I hope so.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-09-2011

They arnt going to change Champs for Dominion. Everyone's going to be the same way they are in regular LoL. They said it in an interview. The only thing they're doing is removing items.