Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who needs Magma Chamber?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Occident

08-09-2011

Dominion looks to be about a hundred times better :O

Raxun

08-09-2011

I'd like it to come out with season two, because after a lot of dominion mode, id like to see a new map for the classic game mode

Caelasma

08-09-2011

I think they're preparing for it, honestly. Though this could also apply to dominion: the recent nerfs to pantheon and twisted fate make me feel like they're really getting ready for magma chamber. Global teleports would be extremely overpowered on a map where there is no passable terrain between lanes and you can only get from lane to lane via teleporter. I would not be entirely surprised if we see a change to karthus/soraka at some point in time as well. I would hope not, because I like them the way they are, but I still wouldn't be surprised.

DaemonFrog

08-09-2011

Based on the gameplay videos and extreme hype about magma chamber from Riot, I am of the opinion that Dominion is better.

Xizio

08-09-2011

I wish they would have released Magma Chamber and then Dominion, but I guess this works....as long as MC gets released one day

SwiftSwrd

08-09-2011

I want Magma Chamber...

Tyzual

08-09-2011

New map is a good thing too

but when i saw the dominion video i just "OHH MY GOD"

Zhupons

08-09-2011

I'm loving the idea of dominion... But the way I am i think i'll be bored by it relly fast cause it looks like a lot of go, get, die, go again, repeat. And though I'm pretty sure i'll enjoy it a lot the classic mode will prob be my "main mode" so I was really expecting (and still hoping for it in the future) a new map to play it (one that could actually be balanced), even if all it brought new was new neutrals, diferent ambient and diferent ganking, fighiting, jumping (...) places!

tl:dr - I'm really happy and excited about dominion but I hope they make new maps for classic mode in a ""near"" future!