Next Game Mode!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nathonexplosion

08-09-2011

so dominion sounds great! and you guys at Riot should keep the ball rolling on new game play......so......

NEW GAME PLAY IDEA:

I would love to see a castle defense mode in LoL

1 big castle, all 10 players on the same team

wave after wave of minions, progressively stronger of course

can spend gold on castle defenses or champion items

can venture outside of castle for creep camps w/ buffs

i think its a good idea, so take it and run with it!

A1armC1ock

08-09-2011

its been done before in other games. but i don't care and would love to see it in LOL. endless fun

Barlax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

and/or, you could add a few new types of creatures/minions since 10 people defending and have it so they have to work together to take it down and has to be incredibly stronger then baron since some champs can 1v1 baron...this is a 10 thing he suggested not sure if you would do this but if so how ever many on the team it would need to be a real challenge. and the more waves/rounds you get through till u lose/win if theres a max of rounds u could set how much ip depending on the round/wave u get to.
but then again what are the chances there gonna take this exact idea and make a game mode of it, maybe they already have another thought already in the procces or map. there busy with

gj riot keep up the great work

nathonexplosion

08-09-2011

yea, well classic mode came from Dota, which as a custom game from wc3.....but it wasnt the only custom game, there were many many more, castle defense being one of them, and lots of people played the other games and loved them....let me count the ways....

1.dota
2. line tower wars
3. WINTERMAUL WARS
4.castle defense

those are the ones i remember off the top of my head / played

with the birth of dominion, i can image riot following with many more gameplay styles, released over long periods of time, after all, LoL became insanely popular with just the one gameplay mode

i just suggested castle defense cuz it was really fun, and its 10 ppl on the same team instead of normal 5v5

ultimatesjk

08-09-2011

one flaw- some champs have abilities that can only be used on champs- and some champs have abilities focused on killing one enemy at a time, making it hard for them. other than that, great idea, just needs a few tweaks

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

wave 19: 27 Barons
O_O wait what?!?
lol this could be fun...idk how they'd do it, but it would be fun.
game ends when your team gets aced? or when nexus/castle health =0?

Zeta

08-09-2011

I'd personally love to see a Payload Race map.

DerekBKA

08-09-2011

that would be so legit !

but instead of 10 players... 6

also they should make a map like "ANGEL ARENA" ... just a field where heroes kill each other

nathonexplosion

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatesjk View Post
one flaw- some champs have abilities that can only be used on champs- and some champs have abilities focused on killing one enemy at a time, making it hard for them. other than that, great idea, just needs a few tweaks
ok easy fix, so with each minion wave, u would have lesser minions like in summoners rift, but then you would also have ...say, a commander minion (or 2 or 3) which would be better suited for assasin / single target champions.

im sure some balancing as well as different minion types would be needed to make it so no champion was useless, or even less viable

anyone else care to add there 2 cents?

Magma Armor0

08-09-2011

it would probably make pushers OP...think Heim and 3 AoE champs....