Surrender?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brawller

08-09-2011

What if you face a team SOOOOO good, like you happen to be playing the top 5 LoL players, and your team is SOOOO bad, like you happen to be playing with the worst 4 LoL players, that your getting hands down rolled at the start of the game.
Getting camped at ur spawn that you cant walk off it without getting 1 shotted.
Is there a surrender timer, since this game is 10-20 min, or do you have to suffer for 10-20 min while u can do absolutly nothing, except go afk for 10-20 min while you lose.

Was just wondering if you could even surrender at all on Dominion because it dosnt seem like you could since the game is so short.

anemany

08-09-2011

LOL trust me the elos wont allow the best and worse to even be near each other

WonChuTree

08-09-2011

Ever played Halo or CoD before? You get **** on and just keep playing. It's not that bad to play for another 5 to 10 minutes.

Shockade

08-09-2011

I'm pretty sure the best LoL players would end it within a minute .

Burning Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

I agree that it'll probably be a lot less necessary, but I do wonder if you can indeed surrender.

Answers, Riot?

Commandaguy

08-09-2011

If they control the entire map and are spawncamping you it should be done soon enough anyway.

Mèdusa

08-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commandaguy View Post
If they control the entire map and are spawncamping you it should be done soon enough anyway.
Exactly, if It's 5/0 for capture points, you'll be losing 5 points a second. If your team only has 500 points, you'll lose within 100 seconds. (That said, it may take awhile for them to capture all 5 points).

Twixiee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

if that happend itd end before 10 minutes anyway.