Magic Brushes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kriptini

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandadan View Post
I assume Absolute Zero reveals on damage, just not during the cast, right?
I'm not sure. I've only been hit by that trick once (not very many Nunu's in my ELO, however far underground I am,) and I didn't stick around to see if it revealed him.

Mr Geppetto

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
Absolute Zero works
PENTAKILL
Magical brush has scored an ace!

Seriously though, this stuff is good to know. I've been hit by a brush-zero; didn't enjoy it.

TechYS

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandadan View Post
My friend was telling me that Karthus's Lay Waste doesn't reveal him.

If I had to hazard a guess, it would be that skillshots and fire-and-forget targeted AoEs in general (Lay Waste, Cho'gath's Rupture) aren't considered "direct" damage and won't reveal you. How about Nasus's Spirit Fire? I'd guess Anivia's Flash Frost doesn't -- but does the triggered explosion?

Are you sure Infected Cleaver doesn't reveal? I seem to remember minions targeting me after hitting a champ with it. I assume you aren't referring to a missed cleaver.
Infected Cleaver doesn't show. What probably happened is probably the following:

1. Minions, especially on TT, can sometimes wander into brushes, revealing you and obviously they will attack you on sight.

2. You stood too close to the creeps and somehow auto-attacked after throwing that cleaver, thus revealing yourself.

3. You are too close to the edge of a brush and is actually visible to enemies. Yeah, sometimes brush edges aren't the best places to hide.

I wonder if Kat's numerous flying daggers will reveal her. (her ult I'm refering to) Same with Morgana's black earth of magic reduction.

If I recall correctly Nidalee's big spear of massive hurt if you stand too far won't reveal her when cast from brush.

Kriptini

05-06-2010

The brush cannot Death Lotus. The brush can, however, Javelin Toss.

Yellow Jester

05-08-2010

Sometimes I see bushes that seem to spawn enemies. It's really weird.

vulpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-08-2010

Often, a magic brush turns into a giant void lizard immidiatly before the ground under me rumbles...

Cho's rupture reveals him last time I faced one

Diomedea

05-08-2010

Abilities that require a target reveal you (parrley, spear shot (pantheon's thingy), etc). Skillshots and AoE's don't reveal you.