Viability Change in Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

No Wheaties

08-09-2011

Keep in mind im going to just assume that when Dominion comes out it's great, it's exciting, its the Flavor of the year, ect. (just for the sake of this thread)

Champion viability is going to go crazy when this comes out. Champions who have great kits but don't contribute much to teams per say (as far as SR goes) might now be top picks for this new mode. I want to hear other people's opinions on which champs you guys think are going to have the advantage in Dominion.

A lot of people think Heimer but I feel like hes going to be good but not crazy.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

TEEMO. move quick, stealth (sort of), and mushrooms are going to make him SO OP.
those are just my thoughts

No Wheaties

08-09-2011

Never thought of teemo but yeah that does sound pretty powerful. However with fast paced deaths and kills how strong will he be in the long run? You could very well be right but i dont feel that shrooms are going to change the tide of any games personally. But i am wrong a lot so thanks for the input.

Frag Pulf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Mushroom every bit of that point = nevar capture

ck64

08-09-2011

cassiopiea and singed

good area control skills

Diskings

08-09-2011

Jax. This game is going to come down to a lot more 1v1s (or strong 1v1/2v2 champs). I think support's will fall (generally) out of viability in this gamemode and it will focus on burst casters, beefy bruisers, AD carries and possibly some tanks (although some tanks will fall out of usefulness as well).

Jax, Akali, Leblanc will all be very powerful in this gamemode.

Yaezakura

08-09-2011

I think any champion with forced enemy movement will be incredibly useful on this kind of map. Blitzcrank, Janna, Skarner, Singed, Alistar, Vayne, Poppy... all can forcibly move enemies around and that has a lot of potential in this kind of game.

They can force enemies off enemy-controlled points, deactivating the tower.

They can force enemies into range of their own towers.

They can force enemies away from their own points, stopping a capture and putting distance between the enemy and a new attempt at the steal.

No Wheaties

08-09-2011

Diskings im happy someone else agrees, i love Jax and i also feels he is going to have a very special role in simply slaying. If the other team is dead they arent capturing points and jax is the master of 1v1s and can easily pull off a 1v2 if hes built correctly.