[Champ Feedback] Ryze may need a rework

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stay Positive

09-09-2009

Hey Devs,

I think Ryze may need rework. He can turn a X vs Y into a X vs Y-1 instantly. He dominates the beginning of team battles and its rare that I don't see him picked.

Without his current one shot of heroes he'd be fairly useless so I'm not sure what needs to be done but he definitely needs some tweaking me thinks.

LD

White Elephant

09-09-2009

Try buying Magic Resist items in a 1v1, or in a team game having someone silence and then Focus Fire him.

Ponies Gonna Pwn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

09-09-2009

I'd say if anything he needs a buff or positive change. I've never seen him do anything useful besides rune prison and overload against competent players.

Kishar21

09-09-2009

You can't blame anyone else if you run up to a champion that has a root/death move, and then when he uses them in tandem get mad. Think before you attack, and look at what items are available. Also, fighting him by yourself is dumb, at least get an eye for an eye.

Kishar21

AngryBovine

09-09-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aratrok the Merciless View Post
I'd say if anything he needs a buff or positive change. I've never seen him do anything useful besides rune prison and overload against competent players.
It would be hilarious if his Arcane Mastery made him fire off chain lightnings for attacks.