I love RiOT, but...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Double D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

Don't you always hate a "but"in a sentence.

In honesty I have been playing the game for quite a while... in fact this is my second account since Beta. I have gotten a bit burned out and think you are doing an amazing job at bringing people back to the game.

BUT... Are you thinking of introducing anymore maps like Summoners Rift/Twisted Treeline?
I have dropped money into this game and even recruited a lot of friends (before recruit a friend was the thing to do!) and am just curious what else you may have in store for us.

You are a great company and are doing a wonderful job with a free to play game! Thanks for keeping the good times rolling!

DerekBKA

08-09-2011

i think i'd rather play a different game mode then a different map for the same mode...

even when they release new maps (and god help their souls they will) IMHO i think sumonner's rift will always be ppl's favorite.

Doom Lich

08-09-2011

There's no way to make maps that are functionally different enough from SR or TT that they're worth making. Be happy you got something interesting.

The Double D

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-09-2011

I agree... Thanks for the input. I was just curious to see what may be in store to keep people rolling into SR/TT or if they think it will still be as popular before Dominion.