Summoner Spells

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-10-2011

I think Summoner Spells should have their cooldowns reduced, since Dominion is a shorter game.

srsizzy

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezreal View Post
We opted to remove two Summoner Spells for Dominion: Fortify and Teleport, and added in two new ones: Garrison and Promote.

The other Summoner Spells have the same values which they have on Summoners Rift.
why keep revive. seriously...so I can use it once or twice in the whole game?

hawkraider

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magma Armor0 View Post
then suggest changes or comment. I've asked the community several times how they would like it formatted, and I've had a whopping one response.
this response....

it came from me

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkraider View Post
this response....

it came from me
and thank you for it! if no one else responds by the end of the week, I'll just format it the way you want...

Tetramaster

08-10-2011

Revive's CD needs a reduction for Dominion...but not too much of one.

The speed boost it gives is pretty nutty. A reduction from it's current time down to maybe flash CD time would make sense though, if only for Dominion. *-*

leirynot

08-10-2011

what did promote do before they got rid of it?

Rallen320

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by leirynot View Post
what did promote do before they got rid of it?
turned a minion into a "seige rider" that gave an damage aura and did extra damage to turrets. It was a good concept, but some teams had all 5 people bring it, and then cast them all at the same time in a lane, leading to an unstoppable push. Since no one was able to stop a push this strong, they removed it until they could balance it. Some people have suggested that only one person could bring it per team, and things like that. Guess we'll have to wait to see how its been changed

Black Phoenix

08-11-2011

Yay promote !! - Hello purple.. rider thingie.. ive missed you so much <3